St Newlyn East Reserves 0 - 9 St Cleer Reserves

Mevagissey Reserves 3 - 4 Bridgerule

Padstow United 2 - 2 Pelynt Reserves

St Mawgan Reserves 3 - 1 North Hill

Delabole United Reserves 0 - 3 Duke of Cornwall

Guest Pedro100

Duchy Division 3

St Minver 3 - 1 Gunnerslake Res.

Finally started playing like we know we can. Both teams missing a few players i think but still good game considering. Time for Minver to move on up the league. Gunnerslake 100% record gone. Love it!!

Duchy 3

Gorran 2 - 6 Premier Sixes

P6FC came through a tough test with second bottom Gorran on a swamp of a pitch. The result could possibly have been more comfortable only for P6 to once more fail to play like they can with several individuals playing well below par. With the win at their backs P6 went into the break 3-0 having enjoyed most of the possession and terroritory. League goals 14 and 15 from Dan Parsonage and a header from Swedish dynamo Karl Olander were the difference. Gorran had much more about them with the win at their backs and pulled a goal back after a comedy of errors in the P6 defence saw them fail on numerous times to clear a ball only for the Gorran striker to bundle it home. Gorran then enjoyed their best period of the game with Barry Andrews pulling the strings in the middle. The next goal was going to decide the outcome of the match and it fell the way of P6 when Probert pulled the ball back to the edge of the box for midfielder Dan Code to rifle a missile into the far gottom corner to make it 4-1. Super sub Kurt Taylor then put the result to bed hitting Gorran on the break and sliding the ball past the keeper. Another stupid goal was conceeded when Lynchy needlessly passed the ball back to GK Nathan Prentice who picked it up. Free-kick. Before P6 could react Barry Andrews had already laid it off and it was fired into an almost unguarded net. 5-2. Another incisive P6 move late in the game saw Ben Lawrence put though and he bagged his 13th of the season with an effort which deflected past the Gorran keeper. Gorran aren't a bad team and I can't for the life of me see why they are in the position they are. 7 wins from 7 now and a goal average of 8 a game. Finally we are moving ion the right direction as we look top break St austell's stranglehold on the lower Duchy League titles. North Petherwin away next week in the junior cup as we look to make round 3 for the second time in our history.

MoM Barry Andrews (Gorran) class performance pulling the strings in the middle.

tregony 4-0 boscastle res !!! fair play to tregony today they out played us but to be fair we ad quite a few players missing but best team won today so hope we can have our full side for return game !!! great team nice after match food and hospitality !!! just 1 sour note was an idiot on the side lines calling me an f---ing cheat all the second half and giving me abuse also drinking alcohol at pitch side which i think is against the rules as ref asked him to leave or he would abandon the game !!! but did get an apology from tregony and they also said the idiot only turns up now and then but its a shame an idiot like that come to watch tregony cos there a great bunch down there so good luck to them for rest of season !!! also great ref today too!!!

Bere Alston 2 - 3 Calstock.

This local derby was played in excellent spirits and was a good example of a local crunch match.

Bere played well at times but once again gave away sloppy goals. Bere were 1 - 0 down deservedly as Lee Hould scored. Then got a lucky break with a penalty on the counter which Jinman converted.

Then Galway scored a screamer to put Bere 2-1 up. The second half Bere created numerous chances (mainly one on ones) which were either well saved or poorly finished, and Bere were left to rue these missed chances.

Calstock with 10 min left got a somewhat undeserved equaliser again through Hould after a scramble in the box. After that it was all Calstock and they snatched a winner with 1 min to go through Shane Richards to win 3-2.

Overall a draw would have been fair although on chances created Bere should have won it, but this takes nothing away from Calstock who play good football and took their chances well.

Calstock have an excellent set up and I wish them all the best as they are a nice bunch and their manager is very down to earth. but hopefully we can get the 3 points at their place.

Duchy 2 is hotting up now after a day of suprises!!

Thanks for those kind words Pete...I agree a draw would of been a good share of the points.. I also would like to mention that Alan Stokes the man in the middle refereed the game very well. The games was allowed to flow as much as possible due to the spirit in which both teams played. a credit to all players.

On your return we should have back with us both Ross Lavers and Darren Benfield along with Paul Cottingham and Chris Howie,thus taking nothing away from the lads that done a great job yesterday and worked tirelessly for 90+mins to get a hard fought 3points.

I would like to thank Bere for there hospitality afterwards and wish them all the best for the season apart from of course the home fixture with us!!!! :thumbsup:

Good luck Pete and the players

Duchy League Division One

St Stephen 1 - 4 Tywardreath RBL

Very windy conditions meant it was hard to play good football but Tywardreath always looked like winning this game. Back to winning ways and the title challenge back on track. Looking forward to next week's home tie against St Cleer in the Junior Cup, which we fancy we can win!

Scorers:- Jamie Manuell (2), Martyn Jones, Simon Johnson.

Hi garf,i am the only one who has a chance of scoring in a brothel,at my age i may well be glad of it one day!The goals are coming from every where at the moment mate,hard lesson learnt at guni,changed a few things around a bit better prepared and determined to push on.Doesnt really matter about the goals we still only get 3 points.Torpoint and gunni will push all the way none of us can afford to slip up ,nice to have the points on the board though.Hopefully you can get a few games in that could cost you, we will be looking for your result next week crucial for both you and torpoint.Junior cup for us we wont take that for granted Stratton will be treated with total respect.

Thanks for those kind words Pete...I agree a draw would of been a good share of the points.. I also would like to mention that Alan Stokes the man in the middle refereed the game very well. The games was allowed to flow as much as possible due to the spirit in which both teams played. a credit to all players.

On your return we should have back with us both Ross Lavers and Darren Benfield along with Paul Cottingham and Chris Howie,thus taking nothing away from the lads that done a great job yesterday and worked tirelessly for 90+mins to get a hard fought 3points.

I would like to thank Bere for there hospitality afterwards and wish them all the best for the season apart from of course the home fixture with us!!!! :thumbsup:

Good luck Pete and the players

ALAN STOKES IS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERATED AND OVERLOOKED REFS ON THE CIRCUIT. HE'S VERY FIRM BUT VERY FAIR, TIS GOOD TO SEE HIM BEING APPRECIATED BY TWO GOOD TEAMS.