Cornwall Football Forum

Your average footballer makes mistakes in very match - sometimes half a dozen - maybe more -, even your better than average footballer makes mistakes. So, to cover up his, or her mistakes; they blame the referee. get real folks and stop taking yourselves so seriously. Pathetic! Not divers, but 'divas'.

Your average footballer makes mistakes in very match - sometimes half a dozen - maybe more -, even your better than average footballer makes mistakes. So, to cover up his, or her mistakes; they blame the referee. get real folks and stop taking yourselves so seriously. Pathetic! Not divers, but 'divas'.

bloody hell iam even on pablos side on this one :clapper: :clapper:

Guest geachy1

bloody hell iam even on pablos side on this one :clapper::clapper:

pablo is a wise man

Would this topic have been posted if Stithians would have won?

It appears that the discussions are not soley about a poor refs performance but more the fact that penalty decisions would have helped you avoid defeat!

Refs get it wrong from the top to the bottom (as do players)

Maybe he got it wrong on the pitch, or just gave what he saw, but it appears he may have been correct to send you off after Speedy

Normally you'd take it on the chin and look forward to next week, but now you have a few weeks wait.

<_<

I find it hilarious that Jake feels cheated by the referee who didn't award "2 clear penalties", when Jake himself admits to conning the referees by diving to win penalties thus cheating the opposition.

What goes around comes around Jake. It's called Karma.

:) truros mr mourinho as someone said earlier its easy for you to mock the little juniour cup 1st round but you need to remeber in the grand scale of things truros league is still mickey mouse

at the end of the day if any of you were on the end of that then you would be just as annoyed,

you lot are quick enough to criticise mclaren and some top refs etc in the main forum but as soon as someone does it to a reff they had officiate their game you go mad!!!

ive seen plenty of post on here efore where people have said the refs and linos have cheated and cost them the game but yet now its a big problem im being honest

as for diving yes i have dived...yet have or have i not admitted to it?????

but refs get paid to ref games.the least they can do is learn the rules and pay atention

Wonderful. Now that you admit that you cheat, it's alright.

So, not only are you trying to get rid of referees for the rest of us, you're happy to ruin games by cheating??

Is it me? You're totally hacked off because, you say, the referee cheated you out of a game, but can't see how hacked off your opposition would be if you cheated them out of a game? (doesn't it count if you cheat? Are you that special?)

Referees don't cheat. Why on earth should they? They're hardly going to pick up a Ferrari for getting Stithians to lose. (Or is there a spread betting Cartel in Cornwall I haven't heard about.)

Referees get it wrong.

Players like Speedy cheat and, unbelievably, seem quite proud of it.

What a sad game this has become. And what a sad forum this is becoming.

And what a sad forum this is becoming.

Any why do you say that?

NO NEED TO SAY THINGS LIKE THAT.

THIS IS A GREAT FORUM....... :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Sorry, I am getting to be a bit of a grumpy old git. The forum is a good facility and I get a lot of pleasure from it.

I have just got a bit fed of youngsters (I really hope they are youngsters, as any grown-up should know better) using it to brag how wonderful they are and to be quite offensive about others. (sometimes in the same post.)

I just can't understand either.

Apologies to the forum.

:) truros mr mourinho as someone said earlier its easy for you to mock the little juniour cup 1st round but you need to remeber in the grand scale of things truros league is still mickey mouse

at the end of the day if any of you were on the end of that then you would be just as annoyed,

you lot are quick enough to criticise mclaren and some top refs etc in the main forum but as soon as someone does it to a reff they had officiate their game you go mad!!!

ive seen plenty of post on here efore where people have said the refs and linos have cheated and cost them the game but yet now its a big problem im being honest

as for diving yes i have dived...yet have or have i not admitted to it?????

but refs get paid to ref games.the least they can do is learn the rules and pay atention

i wasnt mocking the junior cup,having,won it,, and played in a few finals,and why brink in truro to this discussion ,i was meaning even higher prem etc.and like i said i have been on the end of many a VERY bad mistakes,so just grow up and get on with it,like i said nobody died :o :drink:

yeh fair one think im fighting a losing battle here st darren!!

It's not just that you're fighting a losing battle Jake. Think about it mate, if you call a ref a cheat to his face, or after the game in the club house etc etc, you WILL be severely punished (and rightly so) by the powers that be. Even if you only called him a cheat one time, you'd be in the s**t, and you know it. Now here you are on a PUBLIC forum, not only repeatedly calling a young official a cheat, but you've accused him of not knowing the rules, being incompetent and basically not fit to don the shirt.

How do you suppose those at the CCFA or whoever is responsible for appointing referee's will feel about you if they happen to have seen and noted everything you've said on here?. Do you honestly think your opinion about an official is more important to you than time on the pitch?.

Buddy, you could be in a HUGE pile of crap after all that's been said in this topic. Even when people have attempted to get you to calm down your rants, and maybe take back some of what you've said, you've ignored them and repeated how strongly you feel this "Cheat" has wronged you.

Maybe he did wrong you, maybe he didn't. What I'd like to ask you is, if this guy was such a blatant cheat, where are your team-mates?. Would they not be on here backing you up and concurring with your views and opinions?. Afterall, I believe it's the TEAM that suffered at the hands of this vile "cheat" and not just you?.

You're fighting a losing battle because you don't have a leg to stand on.

You are complaining and suggesting ref's cheat. You have admitted you cheat but it's okay for you but not for a ref. I think it's called double standards mate.

In any case; it's most unlikely your ref' cheated. He might have made a mistake but wasn't cheating. You didn't make a mistake, you cheated. By your own words!

Because there is a shortage of refs, the refs can do what they want really. I was speaking to a young ref last month and he said that he loved being a ref because it gave him power and that he sends people off to wind them up and that if anyone moans at him, he will give every decision to the other team. I dont think this is the right attitude to take. Yes games would not go ahead without them but they choose to do it and they are being paid to be there. They know that they will receive stick as all players and officials do. Everyone makes mistakes but some officials wind people up on purpose.

I think there are some shocking refs and some of them do cheat, like this ref said but because there is a shortage they get away with it. I understand where Jake is coming from after feeling the same a few times myself.

Because there is a shortage of refs, the refs can do what they want really. I was speaking to a young ref last month and he said that he loved being a ref because it gave him power and that he sends people off to wind them up and that if anyone moans at him, he will give every decision to the other team. I dont think this is the right attitude to take. Yes games would not go ahead without them but they choose to do it and they are being paid to be there. They know that they will receive stick as all players and officials do. Everyone makes mistakes but some officials wind people up on purpose.

I think there are some shocking refs and some of them do cheat, like this ref said but because there is a shortage they get away with it. I understand where Jake is coming from after feeling the same a few times myself.

IF that is all true, you NEED to get this official's name and report him to the powers that be.

As for you thinking there are some shocking ref's out there.. Well you may be right, and some of us on here may agree with you. However, it's one thing to think a ref is poor, BUT, it's a whole different matter to say he is, especially repeatedly on a public forum..

One last thing, the conduct of the ref you alledge said those things cannot be deemed as "cheating". That is just a blatant example of abusing the power bestowed upon him by those responsible for qualification etc.

There is a HUGE difference between an abuse of power and cheating. If Jake had come on here and said he thought the ref had a shocker and felt he was abusing the power he has at his disposal, I'm sure the responses would have been much more accepting than the ones he's faced since repeatedly describing this young official as incompetent, cheat, not fit to wear the shirt etc etc...

gashead1980, please pass me the name of that referee, he should not be refereeing and I do not know and have never even met a referee with that outlook so if it is the case and thats his outlook he should be removed from refreeing imediately if not straight away. Remarks like that are completely alien to myself and every other referee I have ever met.

Speedy. it is annoying when you lose a big match and a couple of decisons dont go your way, but as others have said you get 90 mins to score more goals than the opposition, a penalty may have helped ya but you gotta be looking at your team for the reason you lost.

And referees have got to start somewhere, fair play to the lad for having the nuts to referee an adults game, i certainly wouldn't wanna do it as an adult let alone a kid seeing the abuse they get. In a few years he will hopefully turn out to be a top ref, hopefully he learns from his mistakes, unfortunaltey at your expense on this occasion! but ultimatley, what goes around comes around and im sure you'll get a decision your way pretty soon (not for the next 35 days though!!!)

gashead1980, please pass me the name of that referee, he should not be refereeing and I do not know and have never even met a referee with that outlook so if it is the case and thats his outlook he should be removed from refreeing imediately if not straight away. Remarks like that are completely alien to myself and every other referee I have ever met.

He's got a point gashead, and let's face it, why would you not want to pass his name on?. Especially if you can see where Jake is coming from and feel you've been wronged by "dodgy" officials yourself in the past.

ultimatley, what goes around comes around and im sure you'll get a decision your way pretty soon (not for the next 35 days though!!!)

It'll be ALOT longer than that if the CCFA have copped hold of what he's said on here. Those statements ARE libelous and such statements could lead to some very hot water indeed.

the ref in question is shocking he refereed one of my games last season he's a little boy and gets bullied on the pitch by player's ( witch is out of order ) but he shouldn't be refereeing these sort of games maybe under 13's maybe ?? he didnt have no controll in the game tackles every where and had nothing to say cause people we're putting pressure on him, the guy ended up in tears what is this all about ??