FHL DIV 2

LIZARD ARGYLE 3 PERRANPORTH 6

Good game Lizard gave it a real go helped by some dodgy goalkeeping

Luke Brown 2

John Williams

Simon Jones

Barry Leete

Craig Barclay

Lovely weather and fantastic view.........perhaps I should have paid more attention to the game. :SM_carton:

Troon 2-Stithians reserves 5.

Good game and the score line probably doesn't reflect the performance from Troon.

They have a good young side (apart from No 6 and 10!!!) who battled right till the end of the game.

I thought No 6 was their most influential player and 10 was good at the back, always encouraging the boys.

If you can keep them together you will have a cracking young side next year.

Stithians played well and I thought the calming influence of Ross Harrison was superb at the back, he made a massive difference to the team today and apart from a few new faces (Keeper, left back, left Mid and one striker) this is the same young Stithians side that finished last season.

Steve Farrerly was superb and once he gets his full fitness back he will easily be a 40 goal a season player in this league (5 in 2 games)!!!

Its just a shame the new manager didnt give the fat bloke who came on at the end a bit more of a game! He looked like a gazelle in front of goal and should definitely get a start next week (in my opinion). Liked a bit of roll round with the young lads by the looks of it aswell.......

2 games and 2 wins, best start to a season for a good few years for Stithians, amazing what a new manager can do to a team............

Guest mikey catterall

FHFL 1 TABLE 19-9-09

Big wins for the top three today.

What happened to Troon?

alot of regulars have left troon 2nds i would like to see the names on todays team sheet from the names last season a few players have left them in the last 2weeks to play for trevenson in mining 1 and my mate who played for troon 2nds today is joining trevenson aswell i hope they get new players in goodluck boys :blink:

Penryn 2 Constantine 1

What a lovely afternoon for a game of football.....

Penryn controlled the 1st half without a threat from the Tine players, and going in at half time 2 nil up. 2nd half Tine came flying at Penryn with all guns blazing, but the back line of Penryn stood strong.

Another 3 points for the boys in red and black stripes :clapper:

Penryns midfield was superb today (jamie allen, dan quick and casey adams)

FIFI D

:c:

FHL DIV 2

LIZARD ARGYLE 3 PERRANPORTH 6

Good game Lizard gave it a real go helped by some dodgy goalkeeping

Luke Brown 2

John Williams

Simon Jones

Barry Leete

Craig Barclay

Lovely weather and fantastic view.........perhaps I should have paid more attention to the game. :SM_carton:

Another win - great 1st half after going 1-0 down! 2nd half was poor!

Big physical Lizard side who will prob finish top 4 or 5!

Seriously hot day.

Long grass still - but that will suit the home side who play very aerial (any side would with 7 or 8 players over 6ft)

Cheers Lizard see you on the return fixture.

Scored my 1st of the season so promise to stop shooting from any/everywher now!

:thumbsup:

fifi you must of been watching another game, from what i was told you

were hanging on for dear life at the end today, not much football being played

so i hear, why dont you be honest with yourself for once instead of

making people think they are better than they acually are, your gonna

come on here and tell us wattsy is good lol.

anyway didn't think it would be long when you lot would start posting again lets see

how quick you are to post after you lose your next game.

Ryn 2 Tine 1

Game of 2 halfs.

Ryn very dominant 1st half and probably didn't want 1st half to end.

Tine came out and played very well 2nd half.

M o m Ross Bowden scored 2 and beefed up Ryn midfield in last 15.

Strong Ryn back 4 edged it in the end.

:drink::c:

Big crowd about 80

ps very committed physical game and with the crowd very committted as well I have to say the ref got most things right and had a really good game.

Guest oldmanpete

fal town sound like a dark horse to me. big squad, experince on the pitch mixed with talent and youthful energy and speed.

the town vs albion clash is gonna be interesting thats all im saying .

St.Keverne 2 Chacewster 2

Camborne Park 0 Falmouth Town 6

Just like to thank Falmouth for providing both assistants and Todd got his reward later when he came on to score a great goal......

todds making a good linesman, mawnan will be gutted, all along they had a linesman there and todd never mentioned it. nice to see they let him have a goal. its nice when special people have there moments.

Guest LEWDOGG10

fal town sound like a dark horse to me. big squad, experince on the pitch mixed with talent and youthful energy and speed.

the town vs albion clash is gonna be interesting thats all im saying .

will be a good game

Percy Stephens Cup Prelim Round

RNAS Culdrose 0 Carharrack 2

After a less than comfortable match, unbeaten Carharrack went through to the next round of the FHFL Percy Stephens Cup. Culdrose took the game to the visitors from the start and worked hard to create chances. On the 16th, the referee signalled a penalty to Carharrack for a tackle inside the box however a poorly taken shot by Ashley Smeeth was saved by the home keeper. Fortunately, just before the interval a Culdrose defender clearly pulled down a Carharrack attacker by the line and another penalty was given. Up stepped Matt Sara who smashed the ball into the back of the net to take the lead. In the second half both sides fought for the ball but on the 61st Carharrack midfielder Matt Mitchell was lifted off the pitch when he was tackled from behind. A tackle that was worthy of a sending off Culdrose midfielder Woody was shown a lenient yellow and play resumed. With Culdrose pushing forward Carharrack finished off the match on the 82nd when Liam Bray lobbed the keeper from 25 yards out.