Cornwall Football Forum

what happerned to the Results thread from last night?

Guest john

what a good question, i was looking at it at midnight last night, and no one had said anything untoward then???

I here Jason Chapman out for about 12 weeks with shoulder injury. Scoffy, Looks like you will be called on even more yet!

Yeah two Truro players on loan, heard they played whole game.

Danny O Hagan missed game with last minute Fire shout!!

Jamie Thompson now moved to Porthleven, best of luck to him.

Still early days for Falmouth top six push and best of luck to Wadebridge, good result for them i imagine

Perhaps someone got upset because my observations about Torpoint's draw with Bovey last night were a little critical of the referee.

For a more considered view from both sides see postings on the SWP League forum under the premier league section. http://www.swpleague.co.uk/swpforum/viewtopic.php?t=1812

having had 24 hours to reflect, I still think the posting summed up a bizarre game. Three, perhaps all four of the goals were a result of very controversial decisions and the sending off incident wasn't handled consistently.

That said I also have to acknowledge that refereeing isn't easy and they do have to make honest split second decisons

No idea what happened to the thread. I was on it pretty late and although there was a question raised about the yellow card given for a tackle .. a referee came on here and gave a good enough answer and certainly not at all detrimental towards anyone.

I did ask who the ref might have been and suggested that according to the list was planned on being Dave Harding. Now is Dave the same Dave Harding that I use to watch playing for Liskeard many years ago? A tidy midfielder. Still nothing to warrant anyone removing the thread.

Who started it? Cany anyone remember please?

what a good question, i was looking at it at midnight last night, and no one had said anything untoward then???

I here Jason Chapman out for about 12 weeks with shoulder injury. Scoffy, Looks like you will be called on even more yet!

Still early days for Falmouth top six push and best of luck to Wadebridge, good result for them i imagine

I think the Truro loan players were Dan Green and Josh Grant (one from Exeter and the other from Cawsands I was told)

Jason Chapmam dislocated his shoulder(which went back in) and has a bone crack which happened in the first half at Clyst on Saturday and was strapped up for the second half-What a Gutsy performance!

Debutant Bryan Scoffin has suspension coming up shortly.

Ben Stidwell is now the the only 100% appearance player for Town with Danny O'Hagan unavailable but he (Ben) twisted his knee at Wadebridge and was subbed.

Only 9 goals scored from 9 games played!!! (Matt Drummond leading scorer with 3)

I am reporting from an internet access at The Devon Valley Holiday Village-just finished Bingo (hush hush)

I think the Truro loan players were Dan Green and Josh .........(one from Exeter and the other from Cawsands I was told)

Jason Chapmam dislocated his shoulder(which went back in) and has a bone crack which happened in the first half at Clyst on Saturday and was strapped up for the second half-What a Gutsy performance!

Debutant Bryan Scoffin has suspension coming up shortly.

Ben Stidwell is now the the only 100% appearance player for Town with Danny O'Hagan unavailable but he (Ben) twisted his knee at Wadebridge and was subbed.

Only 9 goals scored from 9 games played!!! (Matt Drummond leading scorer with 3)

I am reporting from an internet access at The Devon Valley Holiday Village-just finished Bingo (hush hush)

Isnt that steve Masseys holiday park? Did you get discount? Have a good time mate