Cornwall Football Forum

Results?

just heard Wendron got spanked 8 nil

UH OH

good luck for the rest of the season boys, sorry iv left but you have only one person to thank for that and its the same person that forced others to leave from last season.

if you dont like what your reading (you know who you are) the truth hurts dont it!

i will be playing for the seconds for the next couple of games and then possibly quitting playing.

Smithy i heard you were not in the startin line up, shockin bud, then again your face dont fit as you were part of last years squad mate so obviously u cant be considered good enough this year lol! we all know who u are talkin about mate in your comments and you hit the nail on the head, i dont usually air views on here but think what you have written is fully justified

Smithy i heard you were not in the startin line up, shockin bud, then again your face dont fit as you were part of last years squad mate so obviously u cant be considered good enough this year lol! we all know who u are talkin about mate in your comments and you hit the nail on the head, i dont usually air views on here but think what you have written is fully justified

this person didnt like me saying it was "embarrassin" to lose against truro, and then suggest tactics for the next game as not to get stuffed but, they didnt like the help and the truth-took it personally which was never intended-acted like a child and dropped the clubs top-scorer and only remaining senior regular player from last year. like i said-good luck to the lads.

im gunna be playing 2/3 games for 2nds jamo before i decide if im going to carry on playing at all. saw you won at portreath today! by the way i could with a massage on my hammys matey plz :thumbsup:

mate he wouldnt take any advice from anyone as u know he is God, well so he thinks and u should know that a team of inexperienced 16 yr olds know better than u come on lol!!! its a shambles mate and its a shame as Wendron is such an amazing club, although one person has mate it go like it has, but they have only realised this when its too late, dont let them get u down bud! yeah we had a hard win today and were not our best! i put a report on the combo thread mate if u wanna read lol, may see u in the week if u are with Wendron combo as think u have a midweek game bud

mate he wouldnt take any advice from anyone as u know he is God, well so he thinks and u should know that a team of inexperienced 16 yr olds know better than u come on lol!!! its a shambles mate and its a shame as Wendron is such an amazing club, although one person has mate it go like it has, but they have only realised this when its too late, dont let them get u down bud! yeah we had a hard win today and were not our best! i put a report on the combo thread mate if u wanna read lol, may see u in the week if u are with Wendron combo as think u have a midweek game bud

THINK WE HAVE A MID-WEEK GAME AGAINST ST DAY-

oops soz for caps just realised-my bad

can i have that massage on me hammys mate? they are tighter than a nun's !! :thumbsup:

All the SWPL results for today and up to date tables:-

CSWPL Premier Division Sat August 22

22/08/2009 Cullompton 3 - 2 Elburton

22/08/2009 Dartmouth 1 - 1 Bovey

22/08/2009 Falmouth 2 - 0 Ivybridge

22/08/2009 Launceston 1 - 3 St Blazey

22/08/2009 Penzance 3 - 0 Buckland

22/08/2009 Tavistock 4 - 1 Holsworthy

22/08/2009 Torpoint 1 - 0 Liskeard

22/08/2009 Wadebridge 2 - 1 Clyst

---------------------------------------------------------------

# Team Pl Wo Dr Lo Gf Ga Dif Pts

1 Witheridge 3 3 0 0 6 0 6 9

2 Elburton 5 2 2 1 11 8 3 8

3 Parkway 4 2 1 1 11 6 5 7

4 Penzance 3 2 1 0 9 5 4 7

5 Cullompton 3 2 1 0 7 5 2 7

6 Torpoint 5 2 1 2 5 7 -2 7

7 Saltash 2 2 0 0 6 2 4 6

8 St Blazey 3 2 0 1 6 3 3 6

9 Ivybridge 4 2 0 2 8 8 0 6

10 Tavistock 3 2 0 1 7 7 0 6

11 Dartmouth 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4

12 Buckland 3 1 1 1 3 5 -2 4

13 Bodmin 1 1 0 0 5 1 4 3

14 Falmouth 2 1 0 1 3 2 1 3

15 Liskeard 4 1 0 3 5 9 -4 3

16 Wadebridge 4 1 0 3 4 10 -6 3

17 Bovey 4 0 2 2 5 9 -4 2

18 Launceston 4 0 2 2 6 11 -5 2

19 Clyst 3 0 0 3 2 6 -4 0

20 Holsworthy 3 0 0 3 3 8 -5 0

CSWPL Division One West Sat August 22

22/08/2009 Callington 2 - 4 Godolphin

22/08/2009 Camelford 3 - 1 Porthleven

22/08/2009 Foxhole 0 - 4 Plymstock

22/08/2009 Newquay 2 - 0 Penryn

22/08/2009 St Austell 1 - 2 Millbrook

22/08/2009 Vospers 3 - 2 Hayle

22/08/2009 Wendron 0 - 8 Dobwalls

1 Millbrook 3 2 1 0 6 2 4 7

2 Plymstock 2 2 0 0 7 0 7 6

3 Newquay 2 2 0 0 6 2 4 6

4 St Austell 3 2 0 1 6 3 3 6

5 Vospers 3 2 0 1 9 9 0 6

6 Camelford 3 2 0 1 6 6 0 6

7 Truro 2 1 1 0 7 0 7 4

8 Dobwalls 3 1 1 1 8 3 5 4

9 Godolphin 2 1 1 0 10 6 4 4

10 Hayle 3 1 0 2 10 7 3 3

11 Perranporth 1 1 0 0 1 0 1 3

12 Porthleven 2 1 0 1 6 6 0 3

13 Foxhole 3 0 2 1 3 7 -4 2

14 Penryn 2 0 0 2 0 3 -3 0

15 Callington 3 0 0 3 6 12 -6 0

16 Mousehole 2 0 0 2 1 8 -7 0

17 Wendron 3 0 0 3 0 18 -18 0

CSWPL Division One East Sat August 22

22/08/2009 Appledore 4 - 1 Tots&Darts

22/08/2009 Axminster 2 - 5 Alphington

22/08/2009 Crediton 1 - 2 NewtonSpurs

22/08/2009 Liverton 0 - 0 Galmpton

22/08/2009 OtterySM 1 - 4 ExCivServ

22/08/2009 Marines 3 - 1 Exmouth

22/08/2009 Stoke 5 - 1 Bickleigh

22/08/2009 Teignmouth 3 - 0 Okehampton

22/08/2009 University 3 - 0 Budleigh

1 Stoke 3 3 0 0 11 4 7 9

2 ExCivServ 3 2 1 0 9 4 5 7

3 Galmpton 3 2 1 0 7 4 3 7

4 Marines 3 2 0 1 13 5 8 6

5 Teignmouth 2 2 0 0 7 1 6 6

6 Appledore 3 2 0 1 11 6 5 6

7 Alphington 2 2 0 0 7 3 4 6

8 NewtonSpurs 2 2 0 0 5 2 3 6

9 Bickleigh 3 1 1 1 8 10 -2 4

10 University 3 1 0 2 5 6 -1 3

11 Crediton 2 0 1 1 4 5 -1 1

12 Liverton 2 0 1 1 2 3 -1 1

13 Exmouth 3 0 1 2 5 8 -3 1

14 Axminster 2 0 1 1 4 7 -3 1

15 Tots&Darts 3 0 1 2 4 9 -5 1

16 Budleigh 2 0 0 2 2 7 -5 0

17 Okehampton 3 0 0 3 2 12 -10 0

18 OtterySM 2 0 0 2 2 12 -10 0

Smithy you played in a team of 17-18 years and storming out before a match just shows how imature you are compared to those who have stayed and just get on with it, why don't you let your actions on the pitch speak instead? I feel it was a fully justified decision to drop you not based on what when on between you and the mangers but your attitude and in some respects performaces in the previous games. If you want to leave thats fair enough but airing your views about it on this forum is totally unprofessional and lacks respects to those who have given you so much. Good luck for the future and i hope you have a better relationship with your next club.

Smithy you played in a team of 17-18 years and storming out before a match just shows how imature you are compared to those who have stayed and just get on with it, why don't you let your actions on the pitch speak instead? I feel it was a fully justified decision to drop you not based on what when on between you and the mangers but your attitude and in some respects performaces in the previous games. If you want to leave thats fair enough but airing your views about it on this forum is totally unprofessional and lacks respects to those who have given you so much. Good luck for the future and i hope you have a better relationship with your next club.

rob-behave son!!!

i was dropped for the reason iv already stated and not due to performances-in the two games i played i had not been played through the middle where i did last year and got goals!--the problem with wendron is they promoted players like yourself from FHL3 straight into Peninsula and you just aint good enough, i never said anything as not to upset set any of the players while i was in the team! but as you decided to open up a whole new can of worms son i have!! lack of respect?? behave thats about being honest!

Storm out??--i think you'l find Pete said subs today...named me and i replied "no thanks Pete not today, good luck boys" there was no storming out.

i cant help that the club isnt being run right and playing players well out of their depth!

you really think youre good enough to play Peninsula?

i see that the justification to leave me out was a good one?

good luck son!

I will freely admit i'm not a SWPL player but thats not the point i was asked to play and do a job this season so i made a commitment and will honour it. I will not get into a slaging match with you because i respect the club to much to tarnish its name in public. I just think that this forum is not the place to air the views you put forward. We all know the situation we are in and we can only deal with it to the best of ability, whatever that may be. Therefore i will again wish you all the best for the future as i know from reports last season that you a

very good player who gives much to the cornish football community through your soccer schools. :thumbsup:

I will freely admit i'm not a SWPL player but thats not the point i was asked to play and do a job this season so i made a commitment and will honour it. I will not get into a slaging match with you because i respect the club to much to tarnish its name in public. I just think that this forum is not the place to air the views you put forward. We all know the situation we are in and we can only deal with it to the best of ability, whatever that may be. Therefore i will again wish you all the best for the future as i know from reports last season that you a

very good player who gives much to the cornish football community through your soccer schools. :thumbsup:

thanks rob

dont take things personally, its just a shame its ended like this and Wendron has ended up like it has-im sure players from last year would agree with things iv said.

lets end it here-good luck for the rest of the season

Guest Freddy_f

Cant believe this argument has spilled out onto a public forum , again wendron are in such a mess , -18 goal diff after 3 games , team of 17 and 18 year olds who arnt even good enough

i predict they wont full fill there fixtures this season ,

Smithy, i dont know you but why dont you play for Falmouth seconds? You seem to have a few mates there. Just observing and to confirm i have no connection with Falmouth in a official capacity.

Back to football.

Saw my first Premier game yesterday, Pz v Buckland.

3-0 to the Magpies, up to 4th.

Buckland have been in the Premier for 3 seasons and at times showed quite a bit of skill and were a physical threat when going forward. Pz lads not so big but were on the whole individually more skillful. Crisper passing, keeping the ball on the ground as long ball a waste of time due to Buckland's hieght.

Jon Ludlam free kick was a brilliant. 35yds out, a screamer giving keeper no chance. Almost unstoppable whoever was in goal.

Buckland were on the ref's back most of the game, a few booked for dissent. Thought the world and the men in black with whistle and flags were against them. Some bad swearing from one or two of their players.

Pz deserved win, even hit the post once. Mind you I don't think we had a corner all match whilst Buckland had at least a dozen. Pz keeper didn't really have to make a decent save just one or two grabs from long range shots.

Buckland brought along roughly 35 supporters. One even managed to get sent out of the ground by the ref for saying something to him. Old chap, became a hero of the Buckland faithful as he was leaving, but League rules and ground rules say no insulting the officials.

A pitty no more than 160 in the ground including staff, etc, 144 officially but quite a few regulars at cricket matches, playing or watching. It's a pitty the seasons overlap so much.

Guest Peppermint

Whilst agreeing a good Penryn Athletic side played well at Mount Wise and could have shared the points it is all about scoring goals.

I do not have an argument against the award of the penalty just after the restart but I failed to see where on earth the other 2 so called blatant penalties came from - you still have to score them if they are awarded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am guessing that Cantona7 is a Penryn player but I might be wrong.

No doubting the penalty that was awarded but I cant recall two other incidents that were blatant penalties either?

Penryn were on top in the first half but somehow found themselves two nil down but the second half was very even with Newquay probably shading it.

Overall, well perhaps Penryn did deserve something from the game but thats football, there will be times this season when Newquay play well and end up on the wrong end of the scoreline.

Yes i am a Penryn player & i thought we deserved a point, the other two penalties were two pushes in the back that should of been penalties the second one definately when Johnston was shoved in the back once he had chested it down.

Fair play to Newquay they took there chances & looked good at times & will be there or thereabouts come the end of the season