Cornwall Football Forum

Games on Saturday Aug 8th

Guest Norry

despite..numerous players absent for this game..i.e. cricket. plus injury's.we are looking forward to the game.... see you all on saturday..hope we have a good game,from both sides....

Saturday 8th August 2009 -

Perranporth (FHFL 2) - Vs - Ludgvan (Combo) - Kick Off: 2.30pm

:P:c:

Before that game we have Perranporth (SWPL 1W) vs Mousehole (SWPL 1W) Kick Off: 12.00noon, it is a friendly even though they're in the same league. :)

Makes up for a double header of football at Ponsmere Valley. If the weathers good there may even be a BBQ and of course the Clubhouse is open for drinks etc. :thumbsup:

just been informed that Calstock are now not playing Bodmin as the players have a stag doo to go on and the manager did not know this???Bit of a pain really as all boys have been contacted

I'm sorry Stewart for how things turned out. In truth; the manager did know, the secretary (myself; did not) it was me that contacted Calstock at such a late hour. Once again: my apologies.

Guest Norry

(FRIENDLY) RESULT..

ROSUDGEON 2 V SENNEN 4

FIRST AND FOREMOST I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ROSUDGEON,FOR THEIR HOSPITALITY DURING OUR GAME.AND THE BANTER AFTER THE MATCH.ALL GOOD FUN.MATCH PLAYED WITH USUAL FIEST,BUT A GOOD CLEAN GAME...ROSUDGEON LED AT ONE POINT 2-0..BUT SENNEN FINISHED THE STRONGER,TO EVENTUALLY WIN 4-2.BUT COULD HAVE BEEN A LOT DIFFERENT...BUT SENNEN SHOWED AT LEAST A STRONGER DESIRE NOT TO LOSE,BUT ROSUDGEON LOOK TO HAVE A GOOD BLEND OF PLAYERS..WE WISH THEM ALL THE BEST FOR THEIR SEASON..

ONCE AGAIN....THANKS TO SIMON AND ALL....