Cornwall Football Forum

"Sweeper" the Libellous "Referee"

"Sorry to change the subject, but having just moved down here and signed on as a ref for the forthcoming season, can someone tell me who this Issac rosenberg I keep being warned about is. Some have told me he is a linesman of some repute, who's flag arm is connected to the centre halves bottom jaw,"

It is surely not appropriate for any referee to post such pejudicial remarks about a club linesman he has never met. Given that he has already indicated his partiality by this behaviour, he should face disciplinary action and removal from C.R.A.B.

Come on, Sweeper, have the guts to give your real name to the CCFA. Face your punishment accordingly. :drink:

spee4ling !

Guest Reginald Perrin

"Sorry to change the subject, but having just moved down here and signed on as a ref for the forthcoming season, can someone tell me who this Issac rosenberg I keep being warned about is. Some have told me he is a linesman of some repute, who's flag arm is connected to the centre halves bottom jaw,"

Whats wrong with that? He's told the truth

:c:

I'm not paranoic. You're just jealous because Jesus was born in St Just in 1959, just before Willy Lawry,otherwise known as John the Baptist, who had foreseen His Coming, founded the Cornwall Combination League as a sutitable forum in which Jesus could be crucified before Ascending to Greater Things. :rolleyes:

I'm not paranoic. You're just jealous because Jesus was born in St Just in 1959, just before Willy Lawry,otherwise known as John the Baptist, who had foreseen His Coming, founded the Cornwall Combination League as a sutitable forum in which Jesus could be crucified before Ascending to Greater Things. :rolleyes:

the two men in white coats are on the way :c:

White coats ? Oh no, not cricket umpires ! I was hoping for a washout summer here, in which case St Just would win their sixth successive Vinter Cup and Division One championship double by default !

It'll be sunny in Monte Carlo, definitely, to say nothing of Gloucestershire.

Incidentally, Hayden, I regard your usurpation of the title of the Special One as a blasphemy worthy of damnation. If this does not stop the Daniell Road Residents' Committee will take punitive action against Solicitors United FC up the road ! D

Abbreviation for "Subbuteo Table", you twit. St Just beat Penryn 21-0 on that in the middle of my kitchen once. What sort of reality do you inhabit,Smudge ? Get with the programme !

I got all the right colours for that in the seventies. Even the diagonal orange and black shirts that Carharrack wore one year in the Combo. Penzance were a Newcastle strip. St Just were St Etienne: white shorts back then. Truro City and Penryn were both AC Milan, Perranwell were Inter Milan, Falmouth Docks were a West Ham change strip, Marazion were Chelsea, Mousehole were Celtic,Ludgvan Norwich City,Hayle and St Ives hadn't been invented yet. Culdrose were Coventry City and St Breward were Man Ure.

One night Granny broke the late Aubrey Reeder off at the ankles with a cup of Complan or a Sabatogen bottle and that sparked a bit of an incident as there was no provision for Sellotape in extra time.

Who are you calling a twit? I was only pointing out that you can't spell. For your information I inhabit a reality where people appreciate and use the Queen's English correctly - unlike you who seem to ramble in incessantly for no reason whatsoever.

Guest SAILED THE SEVEN SEAS

i feel for all refs and sweeper and i hope you dont have to referee at st just especially if that linesman they have sometimes is there as he is awful you will need more than one set eyes for sure. he only sees what he wants to see and then tries to belittle us all on here with stupid words.good luck though this season we need more referees.and watch out for him.

As a Tewster, I have learned the foreign English of your invasive, imperialist queen under protest. The speed of my thought sometimes creates typographical errors because my fingers cannot keep up with it. You probably have the same problem when regularly overtaken by involuntary emissions in the middle of the night, you onanistic goat. If you are so confident in your orthography, I will offer you odds of fifty to one, if you provide me with a hundred pound stake in advance, that your performance in a hundred word spelling test will not better mine.

Vae tibi, impune ! :smiley20:

PS. Hold the test in French if you like. :drink: