Cornwall Football Forum

Argyle, first half (4-4-2): Lloyd Saxton; Ryan Leonard, Krisztián Timár, Marcel Seip, Chris Barker; Luke Summerfield, Jason Puncheon, Carl Fletcher (capt), Jim Paterson; Steve MacLean, Jamie Mackie.

Argyle second half (4-4-2): Lloyd Saxton; Simon Walton, Mathias Kouo-Doumbe (capt), Ryan Brett, Gary Sawyer; Chris Clark, A Trialist, Craig Noone, Damien McCrory; Ashley Barnes, Rory Fallon.

2-0

puncheon

barnes with goals

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Sky Sports news results banner first had it at 1-1, then 2-0 to Truro... I thought the TCFC fans were quiet !

Sky Sports news results banner first had it at 1-1, then 2-0 to Truro... I thought the TCFC fans were quiet !

It was nice to see you attended Judge,

City welcomes your tenner.

Next time you go they may not be so quiet.

It is good to get the reaction of someone WHO WAS THERE ......................

TRURO CITY flying the flag for WEST Cornwall :c:

It was nice to see you attended Judge,

City welcomes your tenner.

Next time you go they may not be so quiet.

It is good to get the reaction of someone WHO WAS THERE ......................

TRURO CITY flying the flag for WEST Cornwall :c:

A tenner to watch overpaid prima donnas v a crap Chumpionships sides ressies and trialists, someone is taking the pi$$ out of the fans !

Just a normal Truro response on the forum, absolute silence when they lose, gloating when they win.

And when did Truro move out West ? I'm sure those in what was Penwith will have a few words on that subject.

Judge i agree with you wholeheartedly,on another thread Mountaineers rose coloured specs have slipped,he actually critisised the mighty City. :D:D:ninja:

It's spelt CRITICISED. :SM_carton:

I thought I would mention that because you also have the wrong colour for the specs. :SM_carton:

I wouldn't have mentioned the spelling mistake if you hadn't got the specs colour wrong,

At times I too post incorrect spellings.

I have NOT criticised Truro City,

I expressed an opinion that the goalkeeping situation needs seeing to ASAP.

Hardly a Tanks and Helicopter situation.

10 pounds to watch 2 shite teams!!!!! thats a lot of wonga!!

but then heard to watch liverpool old boys is a tenner 2 down at newquay is this correct??

Indeed it is a tenner for the Liverpool Veterens match but at least one charity should benefit at the end of the day and you get to see some quality Newquay players + the ones that JH brings in against the old boys.

Newquay players? Is that not the same league as Truro Reserves? £10!!

Same Division correct, but the Newquay boys are not playing for cash and Newquay AFC have not set the admission price, they are just hosting the match (like Penryn are for the Kernow v Arsenal Vets) and some cash will be going to charity and not Heaneys pocket !

For those over 30, the names that Liverpool are bringing are well known, whereas the Truro v Plymuff ressies/trialists would have been a 22 man mystery to most.

Newquay players? Is that not the same league as Truro Reserves? £10!!

Same Division correct, but the Newquay boys are not playing for cash and Newquay AFC have not set the admission price, they are just hosting the match (like Penryn are for the Kernow v Arsenal Vets) and some cash will be going to charity and not Heaneys pocket !

For those over 30, the names that Liverpool are bringing are well known, whereas the Truro v Plymuff ressies/trialists would have been a 22 man mystery to most.

Cash. Would you like to know the total figure paid to our reserves this year? I can assure you there is nobody there for cash, hence why the money grabbers left in October when they realised this.

I also support Plymouth. The 22 that played was the strongest available. The only ones I noticed missing were Karl Duguid and Romain Larrieu.

Argyle's 2 Line up's.

Argyle, first half (4-4-2): Lloyd Saxton (2nd Choice GK); Ryan Leonard (1st Year Pro), Krisztián Timár (Main CB), Marcel Seip (Main CB), Chris Barker (Main LB); Luke Summerfield (Started CM last season, faded out), Jason Puncheon (MK Dons League 1 promotion side), Carl Fletcher (capt) (Former West Ham & FA Cup RU), Jim Paterson (Scottish nobody, I don't rate him but he's somehow in the main squad); Steve MacLean (Former record signing in 2008), Jamie Mackie (Main Striker).

Argyle second half (4-4-2): Lloyd Saxton; Simon Walton (Record Signing), Mathias Kouo-Doumbe (capt) (Will start RB this season), Ryan Brett (1st year pro), Gary Sawyer (1st Choice LB until picked up injury); Chris Clark (super sub), A Trialist, Craig Noone (New upcoming winger, played around 10 games since Jan 09), Damien McCrory (Port Vale League 1 last season); Ashley Barnes (Main Striker), Rory Fallon (Main Striker).

Truro Side:

Tom Brooks; Barry McConnell, Jake Ash, Santos Gaia, Martin Watts; Andy Taylor, Marcus Martin, Joe Broad, Scott Walker; Les Afful, Andy Watkins;

Subs from:

Jason Peters, Josh Sims, Karl Baker, Stewart Yetton, Liam Eddy, Josh Grant, Lewis Edwards, 4 Other I don't know names of.

Guest bigdawg1

both halfs had a strong plymouth side out !! this judge character does speak some rubbish !! newquay are like liverpool fans , they live in there own little bubble !!

ANITA - Once all expenses have been covered by gate takings etc, (ie; Liverpool players travelling, hotels, meals and fees, yes they do require pampering and to earn a living), I can't imagine there would be too much left over. However, I'm not organising the event nor is anyone at Newquay AFC so perhaps you should ask JH. Newquay will obviously do a 50/50 draw, run the canteen and clubhouse and so will benefit that way.

JASA - You misunderstood what I was getting at. Newquay players play in the friendlies for nothing and as far as I'm aware, Truro 1st team that played PAFC XI/trialists are on contracts and any income from the gate, lines the pockets of the owner. I made no reference to the SWPL side. I also understand that 2 SWPL managers are playing in the match, one being Glyn Hooper.

ANITA - Once all expenses have been covered by gate takings etc, (ie; Liverpool players travelling, hotels, meals and fees, yes they do require pampering and to earn a living), I can't imagine there would be too much left over. However, I'm not organising the event nor is anyone at Newquay AFC so perhaps you should ask JH. Newquay will obviously do a 50/50 draw, run the canteen and clubhouse and so will benefit that way.

ahhhh sorry Judge i misunderstood too, thought all money was going to a charity, must of got my posts mixed up :D Bloody easy to do you know :P :drink: