Cornwall Football Forum

TRISPEN F.C VS. LIZARD ARGYLE

TRISPEN F.C 5

LIZARD ARGYLE 1

THE RESULT SEE'S US CROWNED AS LEAGUE WINNERS ON THE FINAL DAY OF THE SEASON ON GOAL DIFFERENCE, SO WELL DONE TRISPEN!! :thumbsup:

FIRST OF ALL BIG THANKYOU TO LIZARD LADS WHO DIDNT HAVE TO TURN UP TODAY BUT THEY DID AND GAVE US A VERY HARD GAME( HIT THE POST 3 TIMES AND CROSS BAR ONCE!!)

WELL DONE TO MULLION ASWELL AND REST OF THE TEAMS IN OUR LEAGUE. ITS BEEN THE HARDEST SEASON IVE HAD FOR A LONG TIME! BEEN A PLEASURE TO BE INVOLVED THIS SEASON AND WERE LOOKING FOWARD TO DIV 2 NEXT YEAR!.

GOALS SCORERS FOR TRISPEN WERE(I THINK?): RAPPO (79TH GOAL OF THE SEASON AND HAD TO GO OFF AFTER AN HALF HOUR AND OFF TO HOSPITAL WITH A BROKEN NOSE!!) TONY PENROSE, AARON SPEAR 2, DAN MITCHELL.

WELL DONE LADS!!!!!

Congratulations to all at Trispen from all of us at Mullion F.C.

As the saying goes the league table don't lie and you are deserved winners.

Rappo hope your nose gets better, shame to see you leave so early today, however it did improve your looks!!!

Look forward to seeing you next term.

Once again congratulations Trispen

Mullion F.C :clapper:

Thanks lads.really pleased for mike,who worked hard to get the team together and put in alot all season.big well done to the boys for coming so close to the treble with our horrendous injury list! the double will have to do! great effort! broke my nose after 25 minutes today just to carry on the captains armband curse!!! steve's broken ankle and my broken hooter all in the space of 2 weeks!got a nice op to look forward to in 10 days time now! the things we do for a goal!!! :( gutted to be stuck on 79! dont think i,ll get a chance to score 80 goals in a season again at my age! but to be honest i would have swapped them all to win the league.also would like to say a massive well done to Mullion who pushed us all the way,and were top for so long.you really deserved something for your great season.im sure they will be a big success in div 2 next season.also penryn who cost us the treble!!! great young team who will only get better, im sure of that.so many other teams you can mention but wendron,falmouth athletic and cury have had great seasons as well. well done to everyone for a great season :clapper:

ps) grubber,the mrs prefers the hooter broken mate!! bust it twice playing rugby already but this is the worst one,its halfway across my face!! vics sprayed champagne in my cut that just been glued as well! graham,aaron had one,stu one,dan pen,tony one and mine before i left you to it! well done bud,great season pal :thumbsup:

Congratulations on yet another fantastic season Mark. 79 goals at any level of football is an amazing total m8 & im sure the broken nose wont spoil the good looks ! :P Keep playing pal, not only are you the best goalscorer cornish football has ever seen, but your respect for everyone you compete with & against makes you one of the nicest. :clapper:

Congratulations to Trispen from all at Fal Ath.

A very, very tough Div 3 season with the top 6 or so all putting in good performances.

Both Mullion and Penryn played good passing footy with youngsters.

Wendron with Billy M did well too. Eh wee man!

But have to say Trispen were the best team we played all season.

We pushed them close twice. But their resilience and consistency came through.

Thtas what it takes to win the league, regular results.

Well done Mike and all the Trispen boys. And of course Rappo.

Bigger off to Div 2 and best of luck! Ha Ha Ha.

Hope your new facilites are open soon and you can host us pre-season.

Guest Luffy

Well done to Mike and Rappo for all their hard work in getting Trispen back on track. I hope that next season is as fruitful and that you find yourself in Division One. Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: :yahoo: