Cornwall Football Forum

FHFL Monday 06/04/2009 Results

Guest tim hawke

Guest tim hawke

Falmouth town 3 falmouth albion 4

high tempered match in which saw two red cards one for each team gareth pauline for town and ryan james for two yellows for albion. The most digusting thing in the match was TIM HURRELL head butting Joe benney off the ball for no apparent reason then going to the albion manager to threaten him and others from albion watch out this man is hard !!! who does he think he is , the ref never saw the head butt so he has got away with it

vital 3 points for falmouth albion in the end. Goals from captain simon adams, marc adams, ryan james and not sure who else.

They should chuck the book at the young idiot tim hurrell he is a waste of space i am sure if he carrys on like this he will end up having his saturday in intensive care rather then having photos taken of himself for I am britains hardest women magazine

Disgusting

T-Bone

FALMOUTH ALBION V FAL TOWN 4-3.

what a brilliant result for us. we needed the points so badly. town had a man sent off for dissent and he also decided to take the red card from the referee and throw it on the floor. tut tut. our number 10 joe benny put in some hard challenges and admittingly some of them were worthy of a card but he also recieved some abuse from the town crowd. then when albion had there 4th goal our super striker RJ decided to jump up with the goalie and accidently knocked him over, totally innocent but the ref decided it was worthy of a second yellow followed by his red, but RJ didnt throw the red card on the floor. i felt sorry for the ref as all the town faithful seemed to do is shout "your a F****** Cheat" over and over again. also one of the town substitutes (tim hurrel) decided to shout at the ref "your F****** brilliant ref" even though the final whistle had gone. however, all in all the game was a very hard fought game which could have gone either way. i enjoyed it and i think the town boys did also.

Good Luck to Falmouth Town for the remaining games of the season.

Guest Quicky9

Carharrack get on any of their youngsters on for once?

Against athletic last week the 3 youngest (probably fittest) players in the squad were all sat on the bench.

How can you allow 1 man to score 8 goals?? <_<

well i dont think rappo scored outside the box did he mike lol.. good one 2 watch for goals wen i can figure how 2 get pics on here u can c rappo's celebration that anelka nicked off him lol.. think it was steve rogers and mike cruise with the other goals dunno bout the other one tho .. and yeh alot of youngsters had a game 2day just ashame that rappo found his shooting boots and goal scoring head but not his wallet with 40 quid for me lol :drink: :clapper:

Guest mikey catterall

well done rappo is that the most uve scored in a game before i netted 7 in a f/h game last season but u just dented my ego :lol: keep up the good work ur a goalscoring legend :thumbsup:

thanks chaps! didnt want a picture tho jamie!!! not these days! do a double or quits on a utd v liverpool final this season mate!? thanks for the four in one mike!!! a white kit does not help either! :( no mikey,best is 13 in one mens game.hawkins arms(probus) v culdrose old boys sunday league.won 18-0! had 22 at school when i was 14 though! richard lander 26 cathedral(truro school) 0! had 8 v ludgvan for perranwell a few seasons ago in combo but i think its the first time in fhl mate? like jamie said though,think the furthest one was about 8 yards out! some great balls in by the wingers.need to be,cant run anymore!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

thanks chaps! didnt want a picture tho jamie!!! not these days! do a double or quits on a utd v liverpool final this season mate!?

well i missed u tappin one in cuz u was to fast so i made sure i got u celebrating wen u scored agen after i moved bk from behind the goal cuz i thought u wud of started sharing the goals lol. sum crackin crosses tho must admit that esp from i think is name was sam cudnt ask for better straight on the old noggin lol.. if its a utd vs liverpool final i will mate but dont think it will be to be honest... double or quits is y is not a tenner and now 40 quid lol... c i told everyone anelka been rippin off ur celebration all these years lol .. i think u mite have move on to crouchies now or shearer or mayb if ur feelin gd martins from newcastle lol

Carharrack get on any of their youngsters on for once?

Against athletic last week the 3 youngest (probably fittest) players in the squad were all sat on the bench.

How can you allow 1 man to score 8 goals?? <_<

I also dont understand how the young players dont get many games, ive seen them play and they look like they can do the job! :c: