Cornwall Football Forum

HOW MUCH?

Guest man on! the sideline

Guest man on! the sideline

i was down the valley yesterday afternoon watching perran vs wendron and was surprised to find that the price of a pint of carlsberg had gone up from £2.20 to £2.80 and the price of a rattlers had gone up from £2.50 to £3.35. This didn't seem to have the desired effect of putting more money in the till as most there didn't have more than one drink and went into town to watch the fulham-liverpool match because a pint is cheaper in most places in town (apart from the wateringhole, just)

it got me to wondering, how much is a pint in your clubhouse?? and is this extortionate?

also, who decides prices? the committee, the chairman, the brewrey?

:drink::drink::drink: :drink:

The price of a pint is pathetic! Especially when you can go to a shop and buy a 18 pack of Carlsberg or £6! (Tesco special offer)...

Gotta pay the players somehow :glare:

At Illogan RBL its 2.30 for calserg, san miguel is 2.60 and so is clasberg export

which is very good considering theres 2 other pubs in illogan were the prices were nearly 3.00 for a pint.

I dont blame people who go tescos to get there beer, its cheaper and you dont have to stagger home after a drinking session

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

£2.20 for Double Scotch & Coke at Newquay AFC, no idea on beer & lager, just hand the money over when it's my round and get change from a tenner for 4 drinks.