Cornwall Football Forum

Truro City come from behind to WIN 3-2 - Windsor LOSE 3-1

The match report on This is Cornwall should make interesting reading following today's bruising battle against the Southern Leagues hard-men.

24 March - TREYEW ROAD is the place to be - City 3 points in front, Windsor 2 games in hand.

Nervous times for "The Royalists" as City crank up the pressure.

It was good that Liam got a half to show why Sean has faith in him. He has pace, strength, a good touch and most importantly, he gives 100% effort every game. With Stewart Yetton's shoulder injury meaning he may have to quit football, Eddy looks capable of filling his boots as he is only 17!

I thought Broad and Clay were excellent in the centre of midfield but it was good to see Marcus getting a run out. I think Marcus should have been brought on earlier because this was his type of game. It leaves me asking the question: barring any injuries, will Hockley play again this season?

Jake Ash was rightly awarded MOTM, he was solid once again. In the three seasons I have been watching Truro, he has been the most consistent player.

I believe we are the best team in the League by far and deserve to go up but we need to keep focused right until the end.

Come on City!!!