Cornwall Football Forum

semi-final draw

Guest Peppermint

Never mind Everton Dave - Shane the buck will be on the Forum wishing you the best of luck!!!!

He does not seem to make any constructive postings just the usual rubbish.

Guest The Judge aka RED OR DEAD

Not sure your lot can remember the way to Wembley dave, most of them will be on Oxford Street doing some 'shopping' before nipping round the corner to Soho.

Nice day out for them I suppose !

Now now Grandad, you should know that us Newquay fans stick together, no need to get teasy on the forum.

Oh dear Dave, ECPL is a Red Scouse fan, how did they get on with winning anything this season, do remind us !

Guest Peppermint

I note that ECPL Supporter has joined the Shanethebuck fan club and because he has nothing constructive to say makes a puerile remark about Newquay. Jealousy and envy are a real problem - pointless and negative postings.

Guest danny-efc-pafc

being an everton fan myself i think its great for us to be at wembly we have been consistant the past few seasons it wud be nice to get some silverware but cant see it happening be a great job for us to beat united but on there day any team in the world will struglle to beat them! david moyes has done a fantastic job with everton and has turned us around from near relegaiton to top 6 every season all of his buys have had a good impact on the club! the arteta's the cahill's lescotts jagialkas it wud be good to see us go all the way, but time shall tell

Guest ECPL Supporter

I note that ECPL Supporter has joined the Shanethebuck fan club and because he has nothing constructive to say makes a puerile remark about Newquay. Jealousy and envy are a real problem - pointless and negative postings.

I was asked what Liverpool had won by a Newquay Supporter, so i answered in a way they would understand that's all. But you think i'm jealous of Newquay? A great club with great History but jealous of them at the moment- Nope

Guest Peppermint

ECPL Supporter - I was just commenting on the fact that a few Liverpool supporters just post negative comments about Man. United and not concentrate on positive comments about their own team - like the very good posing of Danny efc.

I suppose it was really the very negative Shanethebuck that is really the culprit - yet to find a useful posting of his on the Forum!!!!

ECPL Supporter - I was just commenting on the fact that a few Liverpool supporters just post negative comments about Man. United and not concentrate on positive comments about their own team - like the very good posing of Danny efc.

I suppose it was really the very negative Shanethebuck that is really the culprit - yet to find a useful posting of his on the Forum!!!!

Don't hold your breath!

:lol::lol: :lol:

Everton - Arsenal final providing they can overcome the mighty challenge from Hull. Everton to win it. And this coming from a Liverpool Supporter.

Aresenal may have convinced there supporters by beating Burnley, but that was just papering over the cracks. Before you all have a pop at Liverpool, they are just as bad.

Must lay down to get over the shock of making that statement

I think things are starting to improve for us now. Certain key players are on their way back - if not there already - and the team is starting to slowly gain in confidence. It's been a lousy season in terms of injuries and performances and I for one will be glad to see the back of it - after we've won the FA Cup and qualified for the champions League that is!

I do not think the semi-finals should be played at Wembley (but don't ask where they should be played - I don't know). I used to like the good old days of Villa Park and Hillborough. But there you go, thins change. At least a larger number of fans get to go.

Four of the 5 remaining teams can win it in my view. I think Hull will really srtruggle to get a result at the Emirates.

In my mind, I see Man U getting the better of Everton, and Arsenal to overcome Chelsea. There will be no 3 or 4 nil games though, much tighter, and being at Wembley, a bit of a "leveller". Hopefully the games will be entertaining.

UP THE GUNNERS.

We'll get through to the final and then beat Man U.

Just like in 1979.

Gooners, Gooners, on a roll,

Gooners!

On a roll!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Come on now Midfield, im rather disapointed with that comment. We did 'em in 2005 aswell dont forget LOL :P:smiley20::thumbsup::yahoo::D

So we did but '79 sticks in my memory more. "5 minute final" and all that!

:thumbsup:

Guest Marco

I do not think the semi-finals should be played at Wembley (but don't ask where they should be played - I don't know). I used to like the good old days of Villa Park and Hillborough. But there you go, thins change. At least a larger number of fans get to go.

Four of the 5 remaining teams can win it in my view. I think Hull will really srtruggle to get a result at the Emirates.

In my mind, I see Man U getting the better of Everton, and Arsenal to overcome Chelsea. There will be no 3 or 4 nil games though, much tighter, and being at Wembley, a bit of a "leveller". Hopefully the games will be entertaining.

UP THE GUNNERS.

Arsenal have to get past Hull first and if memory serves me correctly, they struggled in the Premiership, i see a Man. United vs. Chelsea or Hull final

Chelsea fans had better just hope Terry doesn't take a penalty ever again

UP THE GUNNERS.

Hey Mangle, what were you, the Trevenson player and me talking about before our game on Saturday?. About how the draw will surprisingly produce the perfect road towards a Man Utd V Chelsea final... I'm telling you mate, I don't know how, but it's a bloody fix B):unsure: ;)