Cornwall Football Forum

Perranporth Vrs St Agnes was always a big game when I was playing combo level at Perran.

:D

Perranporth Vrs St Agnes was always a big game when I was playing combo level at Perran.

:D

Is this a local derby? Thinking about I guess Perrans local derby is Goonhavern??

:P

• 2 weeks later...

Aggie v Perranporth always was a good tear up!! not so much now the locals aren't playing for Perran in the first team.

They've won a few, we've won a few, at junior level and senior level.

A couple of wins for Aggie include, 2-1 in the Junior Cup, what a day that was! (good ole thommo!) and a 5-1 win a couple of years back.

The main win for Perran would have been when they were 3-0 down 2 years ago, and came back to win 4-3!

Guest lynchmob

Gulval v Heamoor

should be good fun this weekend and i guess this is our first Derby so it will be hard work for us Heamoor lads. Gulval are in good form and Heamoor are starting to improve........ i hope!!!

Goodluck to both sides :smiley20:

havin played in carharrack vs st day games and up in duchy league games for other teams etc in my eyes there is no other derby game that comes nr the tension the boosting rights for the year and the hard hitting tackles of carharrack vs st day.. the pride after the game the final whistle knowin ur team has won gives u the fattest smile on ur face.. so i wud say Carharrack vs st.day and i xpect mr trust wud agree!!

Perranporth vs Goonhavern - We played Goonhavern at Perranporth in the Junior Cup in 1994 and lost 2-0 and Neil Whitlock did his knee never really played again after that. But i will always remember we played Goonhavern at home again a year later in the Junior Cup and it was my 19th Birthday and we won 4-0!!! and i scored 1. That is was almost 13 years to the day as its my Birthday tomorrow and i will be 32!!.

How time as Flown and look at what has happened to Perranporth and Goonhavern - who would have thought it!!