Cornwall Football Forum

JCCL clubs websites?

Guest Helston Patriot

That's why I said

current websites
. The same could be said of Helston. They have one online as well as Portreath, but not up to date. Mind you, it's not easy to get someone to do it! :(

My dad did it but with no help from the club. If they couldn't be bothered then why should he!?!?

Guest bundithegreat

i know it was up dated every week last season by one of the players but since the player has left so maybe one of the current players may offer, i would but not a computer wizzard but will ask within the club and see if we can get it going again.

Guest Postie Pidge

My dad did it but with no help from the club. If they couldn't be bothered then why should he!?!?

Why not have an independent website? Voluntary basis?

That's why I said

current websites
. The same could be said of Helston. They have one online as well as Portreath, but not up to date. Mind you, it's not easy to get someone to do it! :(

Join the crew, i run the porthleven one, however i do have help from one guy who helps out if it wasn`t for him i wouldn`t bother with it, cos the club dont wanna help, seems all clubs suffer from the same problem.

Did think about setting up other websites for other clubs but not sure if it would be worth it? They would however have to run it themselves but i would keep it hosted on my servers.

Rich Chown at Carharrack put me onto clubwebsite.co.uk, for any club wishing to start up their own site I believe this is by far the easiest way. I believe a number of clubs already use this site.

For those of you who do not know, Clubwebsite run a free service where you have your own dedicated website in club colours with so many features I cannot list them all. It is pretty impressive and more importantly as I said earlier it is free.

If any of your players shop online, then if they do it through your club shop then your club gets cashback rewards (hundreds of shops signed up to this online scheme including Tesco.com amongst others).

Feel free to compare both RNAS Culdrose and Carharrack's site. The address for ours is on my earlier post, you can view the Carharrack site by going through the Junior Table links on this forum (Mining/FHFL section)

I'd like to recommend www.clubwebsite.co.uk as well. You don't need to know anything about programming and it will keep a record of all your player statistics if you want to. Helped me a lot when it came to last years presentation night.