falmouth albion vs robartes arms

falmouth athletic vs falmouth town

hayle vs st.buryan

madron vs perranporth

rnas culdrose vs penryn

threemilestone vs chacewater

trispen vs troon.

all games to be played on the 29/11/08

I see chace have yet another easy cup draw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting draw though..... Fal ath v town and Troon at Trsipen wont be easy. All the favourites will have to play well to reach the last 8.

mouser is that date correct??? I thought it was the first sat in every month ie 6th DEC?

Guest stratton no1

Haha, shame I didn't get my wish for Torpoint away, but they're going to hate coming up to the "field of dreams" at Stratton. I'm looking forward to this one, so what are the odds of a Duchy 4 side beating a Duchy Prem side!?!

Guest tafc.-gaffa

Haha, shame I didn't get my wish for Torpoint away, but they're going to hate coming up to the "field of dreams" at Stratton. I'm looking forward to this one, so what are the odds of a Duchy 4 side beating a Duchy Prem side!?!

Very slim my friend!!!! No offence but the only thing that will get on top of us will be the drive!!!!!

Hard draw for Athletic again, but nice to go in as underdogs to the inform Town we will have to up our game 100% to beat Town they have had a good string of results lately with us seemingly gone off the boil. Few other good draws though whatever the results four of the best teams will be going out hope we are not one of them.

Guest geachy1

they would definitly win if you was in goal for albion geachy without u they have a chance :lol:

bushy

atleast i could improve my football, but u will always be a mouthy basterd

carlsberg i see you are trying to stir things up, i can promise everyone that i am not carlsberg

i swear on my nieces lives. that picture was taken at the penryn dinner and dance by martin thom and i know that he puts his pictures on facebook so anyone could of got hold of it. carlsberg i dont care if you put pictures of me on here, by all means carry on but dont put pictures of my girlfriend on here its not fair.

Guest geachy1

i wouldnt like to pick a winner fromthe western section most of the teams left over now are capable of winning it .

id like to see threemilestone make the final