Cornwall Football Forum

F.A.Warning.

The F.A. have warned Ar5ena1 that they will not tolerate any crowd disturbances this evening,after

problems at their last home fixture with Everton.

Ar5enal fans above the visitors section pelted rival Everton supporters with objects.

Everton fans retaliated,hence the trouble.

There was also trouble outside the ground,with 15 arrests made during the game and after.

With what happened at the weekend at Sunderland,the F.A. are concerned about the return of crowd

trouble,and have placed tonights North London Derby as high risk,not wanting any repeat of the weekend

trouble in front of the Sky cameras.

So you little gooners be good children,when you get your asses kicked.

Nothing has changed then. Some years ago I remember walking back to my car after a Spurs v Arsenal match and a guy who was in his car, took his Spurs scarf off and put it on the passenger seat. This was spotted by three meat heads who dragged him out of the car abnd gave him a real going over.

As I said nothing has changed.

Funny, everytime ive been to watch Arsenal, there has been a good, family atmosphere with no trouble whatsoever. Still, any excuse to have a dig at your rivals, eh Somersetspur and fair enough? Makes me laugh though how your always the first to moan and complain when somebody comes on here and has a dig at Spurs!

Also if we are talking about fan behaviour, whats worse, a rare bit of trouble the other week at the Emirates, or persistant racial abuse of Sol Campbell everytime he visits the lane? :SM_carton:

Oh, ECPL, just because many moons ago you witnessed three so-called Arsenal fans beat up a Spurs fan does that make me and every other Arsenal fan a 'meathead'? Well by the same token does that make all of you Spurs fans racist just because a group of morons in your crowd chanted abuse towards Sol Campbell? Of course it doesnt. Muppet. :SM_carton_y::SM_carton_y: :SM_carton:

Oh you silly man. I was just telling you about one match, I was giving an example of a match I had been to. It could have been Chelsea v Leeds, Bristol City v Argyle, Derby v Argyle, Sheffield United v Sheffield Wednesday. Crystal Palace v Brighton. It is muppets like you that turns an example into a direct attack on a particular club. Grow up sunshine and actually read what is before you. Put brain in gear and analyse what the discussion is all about. You are seeing something that is not there

Oh, come on, even as a neutral you'd be excited by that kind of finish to a game.

Right now to the good stuff....

4-2, and you f**ked it up,

What's the excuse this time, I suppose it was the reserves playing for Arsenal, you're not interested in the Premier League, it just a mickey-mouse trophy.

We're bottom of the league, and supposed to be a load of sh*t, yet your bunch of over-rated showboaters still can't beat us (we gave you 4 goals for god's sake!).

That's 3 games unbeaten against your lot now, we're becoming your bogey team!

Oh, and Cesc Fabregas maybe your Ladies team should've had a go tonight..... or am I getting confused, and that was the Ladies team!!! :lol:

Where are you Gooners with all your excuses

A One and a Six.I would go careful about the Sol Campbell racists comments.

The song that was sung,has no racist overtures.I will send it to you if you dont know it.

I stated the facts about the crowd trouble.

Are you telling me there was no arrests on that day,plus no F.A warning.Read the Mail today.

HARRY REDKNAPPS BLUE + WHITE ARMY.

A dead funny game that was!

4-4 and to be fair it was pretty dull for most of it. Defences were shite, both keepers don't deserve to be anywhere near the premier league especially Gomez!

But tell you what, I think it goes to show that the players didn't want to play for Ramos at all, cos they showed more heart in that last 5 mins than they did under Ramos's 8 games

4-4 and to be fair it was pretty dull for most of it. Defences were shite, both keepers don't deserve to be anywhere near the premier league especially Gomez!

But tell you what, I think it goes to show that the players didn't want to play for Ramos at all, cos they showed more heart in that last 5 mins than they did under Ramos's 8 games

Now for the league leaders on Saturday! ;)

Mind you I think a certain 'Liverpool's Number 9' might be rubbing his hands at the prospect of playing against Gomes & Hutton, after seeing their performances tonight!

COYS :thumbsup:

well what can i say apart from get in there.

what a difference a week makes.we look a totally different team at the minute(apart from the mistakes)

modric & bentley are starting to show what they can do.

i dont know,you give a team a 2 goal lead not once but twice & they throw it back in your face.

i suppose thats gratitude for you.

only last week i predicted 0 points from the bolton through to man city games & we have 4 already :D

liverpool up next which will be a difficult game as its a team with genuine title ambitions unlike the ladies team we played tonight.

well done boys.the yids march on :yahoo:

Well I wake up this morning.Its raining,the wind is blowing,its cold,im not in the best of health.

Ehh,but what a brilliant f---ing morning.

Come on you p--- taking muppetts where are you all.

Fellow Yids we have had s--t thrown at us from everyone since the start of the season,so lets give it

back.

I know its only 2 games blah blah blah,dont you think it looks 10 times better though.? I do.

Harry certainly got them going.Lots of improvement yet I admit.

But for starters,that will do nicely.

As for the Scum,last night is the reason you wont win nothing.The BIG clubs,Chelski,Mancs,Liverpool

would not have lost that game last night.They would keep the ball and see out time.3pts

But carry on Gooners playing the lovely game.

So come on Spurs fans lets give it back,and Im still waiting for some congratulations for my prediction

last night.Thank you.

COYS.

oh hang on i can take the piss we might not win anything

again with our defence but YOU'RE BOTTOM OF THE LEAGUE.

Yet you still couldn't beat us :clapper: ... So, thats 2 points gained against the two supposed "TOP TEAMS" in London. Not bad for a team that is bottom of the league and relegation candidates...

Yes Jules,I can't argue the fact we are bottom of the league.How long for.?

It was'nt long ago you and all the rest was shouting your gobs off about relegation.

Thats 3 games your great club have failed to beat us now.

Well have another trophy less season,and we look forward to taking more points off you next season.

yeah have to agree dont think tottenham will be bottom for

much longer, harry seems to have turned it around, all he

needs is a new goalie and another striker and tottenham should

be pushing top 10 again.

hate to say it but i think tottenham are becoming our bogey team.

as for arsenal not gonna lie but we are well off the pace to win the

league for another season we desperatley need a holding midfielder

and quality centre backs.

Now, as an Arsenal supporter, don't get me wrong. I am totally fed up with the result last night. But hang on a minute, Spurs "relegation candidates". Come on, you will finish mid table, at least, probably in the top half. And you would have got there even without a change in manager.

The start to the season Spurs have registered is dreadful, but it was always going to improve. I was hoping Arsenal would make a good go at the top spot this year, but I don't think they'll manage it. Chelsea and Man U are the teams to beat. Liverpool will still lose the unexpected match now and again (I reckon). But Arsenal will still stay in the top 4, although it will be close this year.

Spurs have beaten Bolton (real relegation candidates) and now drawn at the Emirates (where Hull City grabbed all 3 points) in their last 2 games. Anyone would have throught you had just overtaken Arsenal into 4th place with one game of the season to go. Nah, you are still bottom of the league, and Arsenal are 3rd (4th if Man U win their game in hand).

Arsenal's already dodgy go at winning the league this year undoubtedly suffered another blow last night, dropping 2 points they should clearly have hung on to. Dropping 3 points at home to Hull City, and away at Fulham, well, the writing is already on the wall.

Facts remain..... you still have not managed to beat Arsenal in the league this century, and your new manager last had a team beat Arsenal in 1995. Oh, and this is the 12th Spurs manager Arsene Wenger has had to shake hands with since he became Arsenal manager.

Arsenal will be above Spurs at the end of this season (yay!!). Spurs will not get relegated, and my money is on Spurs finishing above Hull City this year (and Hull City will not get relegated).

Enjoy your additional point, although I think you are more satisfied with the 2 points Arsenal dropped, which tells the story all on its own!!

UP THE GUNNERS.

Mangle.Your post got me pissing myself.

If that was your attempt to turn a negative into a positive,you have failed.You should be a Politition.

Is contradiction your middle name,what b------s.

Spurs were relagation candidates,but we will finish in the top half of the table.Where are we at this moment,

as you said in one sentence,we are bottom,but not relegation material.Make your mind up.

We had an awful start,but would escape the drop even with Ramos.What sort of rubbish is that,2pts from

8 games,harry got 4pts in 2 games.Would we have beaten Bolton and drew with the scum,if Ramos was

there, dont think so.Players playing out of position,no motivation,no organisation,etc.No wonder Wenger

said Ramos needed time[W---er].

Enjoy your point,more happy with the 2 you dropped.What crap.So when Jenas and Lennon pounced in

injury time to get a valuable point against,one of the so called top4.We were thinking,oh Ar5enal dropped

2 points,you plonker.My wife had to get me off the ceiling,because I was enjoying Spurs getting a point.

So the scum SHOULD finish above Spurs.Yes they might.Well another great season in store for you.

Facts are you have not beaten us in the last 3 meetings.

Won NOTHING for 3 years and looking like 4.

We had Ramoe for a year and he won us a trophy.

So stick with Wenger,playing pretty football,and winning f--- all.

Ah. Mr. Somersetspur, I can tell you are a well educated person, but I think you misunderstood my post. I do not believe that Spurs are, or were, relegation candidates. Perhaps my poor grammar mislead you. I was referring to others peoples remarks in this thread about you being relegation candidates, and trying to put my own slant on it by saying that you never were in that category.

At the beginning of the season, I actually predicted that you would perhaps beat Liverpool into the top 4. I obviously do not believe that to be the case now. But you have a good set of players, and not that I follow your clubs "goings ons" very closely, I reckon that if Ramos had stayed around, you would still have been mid table, even considering the bad start you have made.

Hopefully, that has clarified things a little. I don't get involved in slanging matches, try to keep my feet on the ground and head out of the clouds, so I will ignore your childish remarks.

However, may I just add that all I have said it what I firmly believe, but what I firmly hope is that you do get relegated. That would be a dream come true. I hope Liverpool beat you this Saturday, and City do you after that.

Still think you post was full of contradicting rubbish.

Thats my opinion.

You are a gooner,so stick to what ever you believe.

I deal in facts.

As I stated, the facts are there for everyone to see.

Spurs are relegation candidates,because we are bottom.We are in a relegation dog fight.

It does'nt matter where you think we might finish.

As for the forth coming fixtures,I wish your shower the same luck,you wish our team.

Exactly when does the relegation battle begin, after the first match, second, third? We have only played 10 games of a 38 game season (84 points still up for grabs). I think you are being silly talking about "being in a relegation dog fight" now. I am sure that level headed Spurs fans would agree.

If you are in a relegation dog fight, could you enlighten us with the other clubs embroiled in the fight with you? Is it just you and Wigan and Bolton (the present 3) with Newcastle who are just outside the bottom 3? Or does it include Fulham, Stoke and West Brom too. Or does the "fight" involve other clubs further up the table? I mean, Sunderland, in 10th spot at the moment, are only 4 points clear of the "relegation dog fight" (ie Wigan and Bolton).

Perhaps we would all agree that Man U, presently on 18 points, and in 6th position are not involved in the fight with you (and therefore neither are the teams above them).They are a massive 10 points clear of safety. :blink:

Coopsie ,I think I might just go with the new one.More up to date.

Mangle,I like your Spurs optimism,and would love to think we would finish top 10.

As I said,facts are what I deal in ,we are in a relegation scrap at the moment.

If you seen the game last night,you can see the problems.

Gomes,Left Back position weak at the present,Centre Back,Strong holding midfielder and left wing.

We will lose games,6 pts from 10 games,means we need another 34 - 35 pts to guarantee safety.

12 games to win from 28,plus some draws along the way.Thats just to be safe.

To finish top 10 means a long unbeaten run,unlikely.

Other teams in the scrap,Bolton,Stoke,Fulham,W.B.A.Think Newcastle will be down there,possibaly Hull

but they have 20 pts already,so they would have to go on a dreadful run.

If we can finish above that lot,I will be more than happy,and a cup victory again.?

somersetspur, do you REALLY think that we have a problem at left back????. I think Assou-Ekotto is really turning into quite a player to be honest. Tell me a single full back that Walcott has not ran ragged this season, before last night. Benoit Assou-Ekotto more than matched the lad for speed and pretty much kept him in his pocket the whole game. Don't forget the lad missed almost 18 months of footy due to a pretty bad knee injury and is still getting upto match pace.

It's Bale that is looking the weak link at the moment on the left and I hope to god his confidence picks up soon. At the moment I would drop him for a game or two and put O'Hara on the left wing and hope that would inspire Bale to work bloody hard to get his place back?

Agree with Bale,he seems to be going backwards.Could be he does'nt know his best position.Midfield or

Defence.?

Assou Ekotto wants to leave Spurs with P.S.G favourites to get him.

I do like O'Hara,wears his heart on his sleeve.

Did you see Bentley touching the cockeral on his shirt,when the scum sang Who the F---ing hell are you.

Class.

....As I said,facts are what I deal in ,we are in a relegation scrap at the moment.....

Other teams in the scrap,Bolton,Stoke,Fulham,W.B.A.Think Newcastle will be down there,possibaly Hull

but they have 20 pts already,so they would have to go on a dreadful run.

So you don't believe Wigan are in the relegation battle then? They are only 2 points in front of you. You say you deal in facts. Do you know what facts are?

You mention Hull as possible candidates, with 20 points already. Perhaps that is realistic, but I think by acknowledging that Hull City are possible relegation candidates at this extremely early point in the season, only shows that you also believe there is a long way to go, hence too early to draw any serious conclusions on who will be involved and who will not.

You have not answered the question..."at what point do you believe the relegation fight begins?". Do you honestly think it has already started? There is such a long way to go. I mean, if you were still in the bottom 3 at Christmas (oh pleeeeeeeeeease make that come true), then I think you would have more of a case.

all the while we(spurs) are in the bottom 3 then we are in a relegation battle.

only when we are out of it with a healthy points gap between us & the bottom 3 are we out of it.

only last week i was saying we were going down but now it looks like we are going to be hanging around long enough to watch ARSEnal start to fall apart.

Now for the league leaders on Saturday! ;)

Mind you I think a certain 'Liverpool's Number 9' might be rubbing his hands at the prospect of playing against Gomes & Hutton, after seeing their performances tonight!

Well, it was well worth the £45 I paid to be at the Lane yesterday, well the last 20 mins anyway!!

Thought Liverpool were class, and I'm still not quite sure how we got a win, but I'm not complaining. We (Spurs) probably played better against Wigan & Hull at home this year and only got 1 point from those two games, tis funny how the football world works :clapper:

Still think the Reds will edge the title this year, especially if the lad Torres is fit for the majority of the season, I'm sure he would've claimed a couple of those chances yesterday if he was playing.

Oh, and Robbie Keane had a mixed reception, there was applause mixed with boos, and for the record, I didn't acknowledge his return either way (booing or applause), I'm more concerned about supporting my team, unless Sol comes to town obviously, but that's a whole different story!!! :lol:

Accoding to Press reports,4rsen4l fans[the ones that watch,not the armchair supporters on here]seem to

be losing the plot just like their Manager.

They dont seem to be to happy with the wonderful free flowing football,Mr Wengers boys are turning out.

After the Stoke game,they decided to to take out their annoyance on the opposing supporters.

They were involved in some ugly scenes outside The Britannia.

Your shower just can't take defeat,can you.

Suppose you better get used to it.

Lets hope your new team Dinamo Zagreb,are like your old one 4resn4l.

Play the game the pretty way,passing ,moving,great to watch,but can't score,got no stomach if the going

gets tough,and if they are in the lead,they will chuck it away.

Sounds good to me.

Mind you Arry is resting a few tonight,hoping to introduce one of our youngsters ,with outstanding talent

16 YEAR OLD ,JOHN BOSTOCK.

Great to have young talent isn't it.

Not that I am biased.But I'm afraid Spurs could be in trouble with the F.A.as well.

It has been reported that during the Stoke game,objects were thrown by Spurs fans at Stoke players.

Also there were a few handbags outside the ground after.

Those Stoke fans like a bit of fun,don't they.

Spurs are also in trouble because their fans invaded the pitch at the Immagrants.

Intresting to see what decisions the F.A. make against the North London teams.

I dont know.

Spurs could be in trouble with UEFA.

There was trouble at the game last night between rival fans after flares were fired into the Spurs end.

Seeing were an English club,plus the Croatians fired the flares.

Spurs will more than likely get a big Fine.

But when Spurs fans got beat to shit in Sevilla by riot cops. Nothing happened.

Not that I am biased.But I'm afraid Spurs could be in trouble with the F.A.as well.

It has been reported that during the Stoke game,objects were thrown by Spurs fans at Stoke players.

Also there were a few handbags outside the ground after.

Those Stoke fans like a bit of fun,don't they.

Spurs are also in trouble because their fans invaded the pitch at the Immagrants.

Intresting to see what decisions the F.A. make against the North London teams.

Scummy Spuds fans, aye?

:lol::lol: :lol: