Cornwall Football Forum

FA Cup Truro City 1 Chippenham Town 1

In the first few minutes I thought Truro would be overwhelmed. Chippenham were faster and sharper than any side I've seen play there by quite a margin. Fortunately Truro's defence played really well, very disciplined bar the odd wild tackle, and the keeper didn't have much to do. The goal was against the run of play but that happens. In the second half, their keeper made two outstanding saves and poor young Yetts missed what to most looked a sitter after Taylor's chip came of the bar. If only. Their equaliser was neatly taken and scant reward for their possession overall. I don't fancy Truro's chances for the replay, but as long as the players read this, it might just p*ss them off enough to show me I don't know what I'm talking about. Chippenham played a good level of football, though: a level to aim for.

:SM_carton: big time charlie ref,from the football league,he thought we came to see him,even said to jake,when he said that he thought he had got the ball,your not used to have this standard of ref so get on with it,who does he think he is,sooner have stig any time a day,never played one advantage all game just wanted to show how important he was :c: :angry2: