Cornwall Football Forum

CONGRATULATIONS

Guest Ronin

Guest Ronin

Many congratulations to Mandy Kimmins on becoming Cornwall FA Welfare Officer, I can't think of anyone better for the job :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: :clapper:

Thank you everyone - very embarrassed but thank you! I think when Big G mentioned my commitment he probably meant I needed to be committed! I am looking forward to my new role and the challenges it is undoubtedly going to bring! Thanks again for the kind words.

(Iamthebest - happy to take charity money from anyone at anytime for any amount and any reason - be careful coz we are hosting the Cancer Research Relay For Life this weekend so don't be too cheeky or I will get you again! The total from The Rob Stapleton Charity Match has gone over £8500 so thanks again to everyone who supported in every way - it was so incredibly worthwhile!)

Thank you everyone - very embarrassed but thank you! I think when Big G mentioned my commitment he probably meant I needed to be committed! I am looking forward to my new role and the challenges it is undoubtedly going to bring! Thanks again for the kind words.

(Iamthebest - happy to take charity money from anyone at anytime for any amount and any reason - be careful coz we are hosting the Cancer Research Relay For Life this weekend so don't be too cheeky or I will get you again! The total from The Rob Stapleton Charity Match has gone over £8500 so thanks again to everyone who supported in every way - it was so incredibly worthwhile!)

we all know you had to be committed,to marry kimmo,heee :lol: