Cornwall Football Forum

Any player gossip at Falmouth?

we seem to know alot about who is going to Parkway, Liskeard, Penzance, St Austell. I wonder how many players Andy Bowker will retain from last year? Im sure he will do a good job and be given the time he needs. Will any St.Blazey players be going to Falmouth with the Wayne Hewitt connection?

Any pre season friendlies confirmed yet?

Guest Postie Pidge

Saturday 26th July - Helston Athletic (A) 3pm

Tuesday 29th July - Penzance (H) 7.30pm

Saturday 2nd August - Porthleven (H) 5pm

Wednesday 6th August - Dobwalls (H) 7.30

Both first and second teams are looking for friendlies preferably away but might be able to sort something out. Please PM me if any clubs have a spot.

Playerwise - 29 players registered

Guest Postie Pidge

I have no idea I'm only the secretary/runaround. I did hear he was going back to Perran but I hope he stays. Along with Neil Burton they teamed up well towards the end of the season.

Guest Ronin

Dave is definetly not going back to Perran, though he has been offered

Dave's always welcome back at Perran but apparently his Missus won't let him! ;)

Guest Monty

many clubs were chasing Mr Rawlings and quite rightly so because he is a top defender and a top bloke. but he is Captain of Falmouth Town reserves and squad player for the first team last season, so why would he want to move. :smiley20:

sorry you were led to think that sam but i deside where i play, its a good job my missus is in bed i might not be allowed to play out 2morro if she saw that post :SM_carton:. staying at falmouth nice club,good bunch of lads,possible chance of 1st team and enjoy playing on bickland every other week.

• 4 weeks later...