Cornwall Football Forum

Guest Mawnans no 9

Steve Winnan, Jake Harvey, Ben Ambrose and Ben Oliver WILL be here next season to add a bit of youth to my squad

Anyone else moving come on spill the beans

Guest mariner

Who is going to pay the money he owes :lol: gonna have to get a big contract from the argus to cover that one greg or do an extra few raffles at bingo and your summer fayres :yahoo: but in all seriousness IF you get those players you will take some stopping but i also heard that stefan churcher is off to penryn combo to replace chopper you confirm this

Guest stealth

Who is going to pay the money he owes :lol: gonna have to get a big contract from the argus to cover that one greg or do an extra few raffles at bingo and your summer fayres :yahoo: but in all seriousness IF you get those players you will take some stopping but i also heard that stefan churcher is off to penryn combo to replace chopper you confirm this

MARINER, YOU SAY JAKE OWES A LOT OF MONEY THATS A LOT OF BOOKINGS AND SENDING OFF;S :ninja:

i hope to keep most from last year and bring in a couple that i think will strengthen the team.if those players are going mawnan i need to bring more in.saying that ben and jake said they like to stay at fal ath.they are telling you mawnan 9 lies or me .lets just wait and see what happens.my point is why would you want to leave a team that is better than the one you are in?best of luck anyway.

Guest geachy1

when you said wot could atract sum1 to a side not as gud as the current club .

money would tempt people.

i was with jake at the gym earlia we were talking about next season hes happy at athletic.

didnt mention nothing about mawnan apart from who mawnan no 9