Cornwall Football Forum

Positive news about Falmouth Town!

Guest Postie Pidge

Guest Postie Pidge

http://www.nonleaguefootballlive.com/pages.php?page=99

We are delighted to confirm our partnership with Falmouth Town AFC as part of our Non League community project.

Non League Football Live would like to support Non League football in everyway possible and we see this as our next step into helping the Non League community.

We first brought the very first Non League Vidiprinter in October 2007 which then followed our extensive news service covering all of our six feature leagues.

In May 2008 we launched a competition for one club to have their matchday programme professionally produced free of charge by our team for the whole 2008/2009 season.

After careful consideration over a number of entries including some top Ryman Premier clubs we thought it would be a great idea by supporting a Step 6 club.

We will keep you updated during the season with our progress and photos. We will also be following Falmouth Town with keen interest. Extra programmes will be published should any of the public want to obtain a copy.

We hope this is the first of many projects like these and wish Falmouth Town AFC the very best for the new season.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Postie Pidge

More positive news is the amount of support from fans and committee members who are working hard in getting Bickland Park looking good for the start of the new season.

What happened about that offer from the company that came on here? The one that is also involved with St Austell's change in fortune.

The club are in consultation with that company,however the process could take up to 12 months if it went ahead. It's good to look at various ways of improving things because it keeps options open.

Guest Roger

cant see brinton nute staying with seeing as he is from top end of cornwall and we wont exactly be challengin for titles again this year. Also think steve m budget was a big attraction in forst place

Nutey was a beauty and despite everyone assuming it was his thighs that interested me most, from the outset of the season I recognised his footballing ability and with him taking players players , supporters player and managers player his ability on the field was recognised by all. However, if there was a 'tea ladys thighs of the year award' , damn right he would have got it ! would be great to have him at Bickland again

Ah well you will be pleased to know that there is a strong possibility that true professionals will be running the kitchen this season ! I in turn must thank you for a lesson in the English language !! All my life I was convinced it was 'upmost' ! Hope you are busy training and easing that ankle back into work ? Ive got a new hip by the way and on top of that ive knocked the tabs on the head !!

Just add it to the words you learn from me on a Saturday. Ankle is fully working again now, not that it will be seen by your good self this season im afraid.

Bet you are a joy to be around at the minute then having given up!!! Cranky enough at the best of times :yahoo:

any positive player news. would love to see brinton nute stay?

Negative News

Brinton and Matt Godfrey have signed for Saltash United

Darren Burchell and Wayne Brown moved to Porthleven

Ben Goldring and Luke Wort played PSF for Perranporth

Dominic Rivans Witheridge

Rob Francis and LLoyd Gardner to Bideford

Nathan Murphy to Dawlish Town

Ben Davies back to Torpoint Ath.

Lee Beer Callington Town