Cornwall Football Forum

Players scoring for more than one team in the same club in a season

Just wondered if this might be a new thread?

At St Agnes AFC we have Dave Keverene who has scored goals this season for 3 of our teams 1st's, 3rds and veterans (he did turn out for our 2nds but didn't score!) and Paul Dabell who scored for 1st's, 2nd's and 3rd's - he's not old enough to play for the vets yet!

I just wondered how many other clubs had players who had scored for three or more of their clubs teams in one season?

Guest Dermot

My Brother,Seamus scored for all 3 St Patricks FC teams in Leicester 20 years ago and in the same Season I was Player Manager for all 3 St Pats teams as well,starting from the 3rds up. :smiley20:

On a different note all 3 brothers were on the scoresheet in the same match,we won 5.2,Seamus scored 3,me & my other Brother Mark scored 1 each although mine came from a long throw that went straight in without touching anyone and the Ref gave it,Dozy Buggers these Refs eh? ;0) :lol:

Guest Helston Patriot

For Our reserves this season, 3 from same family have scored... Liam Eddy, his dad James Eddy and James' Brother Rob Eddy...

My Brother,Seamus scored for all 3 St Patricks FC teams in Leicester 20 years ago and in the same Season I was Player Manager for all 3 St Pats teams as well,starting from the 3rds up. :smiley20:

On a different note all 3 brothers were on the scoresheet in the same match,we won 5.2,Seamus scored 3,me & my other Brother Mark scored 1 each although mine came from a long throw that went straight in without touching anyone and the Ref gave it,Dozy Buggers these Refs eh? ;0) :lol:

YOU SAID IT :c:

Guest stealth

i have scored for tms 1st,2nds and sunday league a have also scored for probus 2nds :clapper:

ME AND RAPPO ONCE SCORED,in the loft,the barley,and the william,all in the same night :clapper::drink:

DIDNT YOU CLAIM THE ONE IN THE ECLIPS M8 OR WAS THAT PUT DOWN AS A OWN GOAL :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::drink:

MR MOURINHO HOLDS THE RECORD FOR SCORIN IN CORNWALL ONLY BECAUSE HE HAS PLAY FOR EVERY CLUB IN CORNWALL DONT YOU THINK RAPPO :ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja: :drink:

• 4 weeks later...

Going back a few years now, but I scored for Callington Towns 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team in one season, If I remember rightly was the season the 1st team won ECPL title under Ian Southcott. A season or so before election into SWL