Cornwall Football Forum

perranporth and penzance

I thought Chapman had signed another contract at Truro!

Meanwhile I gather at Perranporth the likes of Andy Butcher, Dean Harris, Mike Cain, Justin Miles, Matt Salmon, Sam McKune, Sam Moustrides, Kayne Trevaskis, Richard Young, and Alex Arquati will all be there for next season. Then of course add Gossie and Rusty and not a bad looking squad taking shape. Of course, then you have to ask : Where's the rest of last season's Perranporth squad going to go? <_<

Guest Dermot

New 3rd team maybe ? Nice pitch and nice set up down there so things could be looking good in P/Porth for next season. ;0) :clapper:

Guest stealth

I thought Chapman had signed another contract at Truro!

Meanwhile I gather at Perranporth the likes of Andy Butcher, Dean Harris, Mike Cain, Justin Miles, Matt Salmon, Sam McKune, Sam Moustrides, Kayne Trevaskis, Richard Young, and Alex Arquati will all be there for next season. Then of course add Gossie and Rusty and not a bad looking squad taking shape. Of course, then you have to ask : Where's the rest of last season's Perranporth squad going to go? <_<

HEARD MATTY SALMON WAS TAKIN OVER TRURO UTD AND ADRIAN MARSHALL ASSISTANT

Guest Ronin

Of course, then you have to ask : Where's the rest of last season's Perranporth squad going to go?

Eddie Ansell and Micky Lane will be managing the Reserves next season and the players from this season are more than happy to make up that team, although (as I understand it) from the start of pre-season training all players will have an equal opportunity to prove themselves fit for the first team :D