Cornwall Football Forum

April 30th - Redruth Reserves vs New Inn Titans FC

Will this game go ahead?

This is the 4th attempt to play this fixture, will the weather have had an impact, or will the fixture be manage to get played… 😳

Nail biting few hours, and hopefully, this game goes ahead. 

#PrayForClijahCroft

9 minutes ago, James Isaacs said:

I going to have a look now mate 

Thanks Jimbo 

1 hour ago, Martin Eddy said:

Will go up this afternoon and let you know Ralph, obviously it's still up to the ref.

Thanks Martin 

2 hours ago, James Isaacs said:

Game on a bit of water but ok

just saw that redruth reserves are unlikely to go up as things stand, with their 1sts sitting bottom of the Prem and looking like getting relegated?! could all be for nothing.....

1 hour ago, Sijames said:

just saw that redruth reserves are unlikely to go up as things stand, with their 1sts sitting bottom of the Prem and looking like getting relegated?! could all be for nothing.....

Not necessarily the case.  As usual there are a few possible permutations, one of which is no relegation from the top division.  

1 hour ago, DJH said:

0-0 FT

New Inn straight red after 30 mins.

Straight red after 15 mins bud, not 30

0-0 

With New Inn Titans being reduced to 10 men, 10-15 mins in. 

Redruth pushed for a goal, but defended well by New Inn, and this leaves Redruth able to finish the season on the same points, and Needing 21 goals in 2 games to win on goal difference. 

Think the best team won tonight Ralph, our youngsters stood up well against your experienced side, both keepers made good saves. Good physical game and well handled by the ref I thought. Sending off was possibly harsh, but in the end it helped you out. Wish we could get a crowd like that every week.

9 hours ago, Martin Eddy said:

Think the best team won tonight Ralph, our youngsters stood up well against your experienced side, both keepers made good saves. Good physical game and well handled by the ref I thought. Sending off was possibly harsh, but in the end it helped you out. Wish we could get a crowd like that every week.

Martin I think for the neutral that’s the most entertaining 0-0 they could watch. 

We was inevitably going to be soaking some pressure once we lost a man, but we managed to fight and battle for the 75 minutes. 

Possibly 100-150 in attendance?