DIVISION ONE SOUTH

MONDAY 01 JANUARY 2024                     

Cribbs      2-1               Malvern Town

Evesham United    1-0                Bishops Cleeve

Larkhall Athletic    P-P               Frome Town

Melksham Town   0-2           Westbury United

Mousehole             P-P              Tavistock

Yate Town          1-1             Bristol Manor Farm

I will say fair play to Jake Ash. Personally offered to refund some of the Tavistock fans. 

Touch of class that 👏 

Although fair play to Mousehole. Apparently they don’t have to refund our fans (they’ve give us vouchers), had a full bar so I guess that’s the next player from Isle of Man paid for.

18 minutes ago, Tavi Fan said:

I am not the kit man. 

Driving back now, it is absolutely hammering it down which comes as a shock to those in Mousehole no doubt 🤦‍♂️

Well you better tell your committee that as they said you are, anyway they hate your comments and distance themselves from them .... Total total embarrassment!!!

3 minutes ago, Drumming Nutter said:

Well you better tell your committee that as they said you are, anyway they hate your comments and distance themselves from them .... Total total embarrassment!!!

Yeah, okay 👍 

Screenshot from a video at 1pm. Total total embarrassment to even suggest the game would be on. 

IMG_3102.png

I'v seen the pitch in much worse conditions than that and was surprised the ref pulled it tbh. That picture really wasnt representative of the rest of the pitch and it was absolutely playable at 11am.

The decision suited nobody whatsoever (though im sure the goalies will have been relieved to not be standing around freezing their taytas off).

4 minutes ago, Pondy said:

I'v seen the pitch in much worse conditions than that and was surprised the ref pulled it tbh. That picture really wasnt representative of the rest of the pitch and it was absolutely playable at 11am.

The decision suited nobody whatsoever (though im sure the goalies will have been relieved to not be standing around freezing their taytas off).

Judging by the reaction across twitter I think your on your own here with this opinion

9 minutes ago, Pondy said:

Next time just say you wasn’t in the area.

Absolutely zero disrespect to the ground staff as I’ve seen a lot worse on good days, a credit to the club.

The game was never going to be on, at least the bar was packed 👍