Cornwall Football Forum

56 minutes ago, cornishteddyboy said:

Thank you for the replies. I thought that I might have to go watch Pz First Team this coming season.

If being done by the FA in HQ, does that mean that every layer from Premier to Div Four is now part of the Nation League System and local promotions can be over-ruled?

No, just the 2x Prem Divisions. But the FA do all the Full Time "pull through" from one season to the next such as what teams in each league, etc across the whole country. This is requested by SteveC for StP but actioned elsewhere within the FA. This happens every summer for every league. Only this time the St Piran is not just two divisions and the rollover has missed a few pieces, no dramas and is being addressed.

All to do with integrating Whole Game into Full-Time @cornishteddyboy.  This essentially means pulling the set-up info across.  The FA were very quick off the mark getting it done but unfortunately there are gaps and errors and these are being investigated by the tech team at the FA.  There are errors most seasons but they are normally ones that can be resolved locally, not so this season.  I even doubted myself and went back and re-checked Whole Game, it is correct.  With the FA platforms down next week it may not be a quick fix.

Many thanks for your answer.

As you know I am building a website to help the league gain recognition/support etc and have some 400 pages built, with each club having two pages one a playing record, the other their goal scorers. Having placed all the teams I am now panicking I will have to change everything. 

One thing I am personally pleased about, if full time is correct, the sides that finished bottom of the Duchy and Trelawny have been re-elected. One poor season shouldn't mean they got kicked out. We need every team we have.