Cornwall Football Forum

Foxhole Stars vs St Dennis Res Monday 1st May

12 minutes ago, LeeRicks9 said:

5-0 foxhole. 

benno

tim peers

andrew butler

foxhole dominated from start to finish. Could have been a few more to be honest but another step closer. 🦊

From a St Dennis point of view, it was a much better fighting performance from us and battled well against the champions elect. I made a mistake when doing the line for 10 mins, so should of been 4.0.

Foxhole we’re 3 up at HT and went on to score 2 more in the last 20 mins.

We move on to Wednesday now when we take on St Blazey Res. Good luck to Foxhole for the remainder of the season 👍

Enjoyed that local derby this afternoon. 2 sides battling well but in the end the team with that extra quality in the attacking areas went on to win the match. St Dennis should be prouder of themselves after the result on Saturday i would imagine. Congratulations to Foxhole best side by a mile this season 👍

Lost 14-1 Saturday lost 5-0 today 

Fantastic response from Saturday from the lads as it would of been all to easy to not show up and concede the game,had the luck of being able to call on the lads from our first team and that steadied our ship so to speak,I'll rewind to Saturday and give foxhole a mention in how good they were they were clinically and technically better from start to finish hence the score line but when u can afford to play Tyler Cheshire as a full back it shows just how good the squad is,also I'll mention the goal of Saturday's game has to go to their player Lee Reed Bennett he absolutely hit a peach and got his rewards after a lengthy lay off with his injury and working his way back to where he should quite easily be playing,onto us as a squad it's another game/s ticked off over a long wkend where we were missing players thru injury work n holiday so cant complain as the lads that have turned up this season have been an absolute credit to me as a manager and chairman of st Dennis afc and from the bottom of my heart I can't thank the lads enough it's been a struggle and the coaches we have in place have worked tirelessly all season too so we'll keep going till the end of the season out of respect for ourselves and the guys behind scenes regardless of any results,huge respect for foxhole as an ex player for them and the thanks the foxhole faithful gave me today ie yaki bri philp and the Wilkins bros shows they r a class above and hopefully we get to play them again next season.

Well reffed again by Dale England a really good ref with huge potential to referee at a higher level so hopefully he gets his chance  to prove this as he's consistently good every time we've had him as a ref and both club linos very fair.

Will give a mention to angel coates dad dids as being the biggest menace in grass roots football as well,he does wot any proud dad would do and tries his hardest to put the opposite team off so well done Dave coates and u owe me cos angel didn't score 🤣 good luck 🦊s on the league by far the best team we've seen in a long long time.