Cornwall Football Forum

why's the Combo always at Port ?

:yahoo:

Why did my last post on this get removed ? It's a Vital question. Does the final getting sited at Port so often have anything to do with the Chair of the Combo being the secretary of Porthleven ? This is the same man who got me banned from Combo meetings for asking questions about corruption. :P

Is Vital on the same Neighbourhood Watch committee as Dave Deacon (salaam, oh great one)?

Is he any relation of Sepp Blatter ?

Who was the club officer at Newquay who shoved Vital into a ditch of dirty water ? :yahoo:

I think we should be told......

No offence to Winno or the other Helston lads, but.................

Roberts, Roberts, what's the score ???

:lol:

And by the way, why were they asked to PAY for hospitality ? Even I, Rod Beer, enjoyed a tuna sandwich with my mate John Roberts when we won the Combo cup (that was down Port)

Then we won it again. Again, I got fed and watered at the League's expense....b****r me if it wasn't down Port again !

But no food for Winno and his boys ! Is this a Senior league or what ??

Wouldn't get treated like that by the SWPL, but then, it's professionally run !

Still counting my fingers !

Byeeee !!! :yahoo:

Priceless.........

In the words of George Orwell:

Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.

That's why we love it so much Rod

Guest Dermot

Sunday was my first involvement in a Cup Final in the West of the County,and i thought that everything about the Porthleven set up was top notch,and that is as good a reason to hold the Combination Cup Final there as any other ground.

Well done to all involved. ;0) :clapper: :c:

Guest WINNO

1.THE FACILITIES AT PORT ON SUNDAY WERE VERY GOOD AND THE PITCH SEEMING THE RAIN WE HAVE HAD WAS IMMACULATE. SHAME ABOUT THE BLOODY WIND. I CANT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THE FINAL BEING HELD AT PORT BUT I DO THINK IT SHOULD BE SHARED AROUND PERHAPS A GROUND GRADING BY REFEREES DURING THE SEASON TOP GRADES GET THE FINAL 2ND AND 3RD THE SEMI.

2.AS FOR THE FOOD I WAS A LIITLE BEMUSED WHEN I WAS TOLD WE WOULD BE REQUIRED TO PAY. WE DIDNT BOTHER AS WE HAD A MASSIVE DO BACK AT HELSTON AFTERWARDS.

3. I TAKE IT RODDERS YOU SAY OUR FIXTURES AT HELSTON ARE FIXED. WELL I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEE OUR RUN IN MY FRIEND I WOULD NOT SAY WE HAVE MANY FAVOURS AND JOHN ROBERTS IS AS STRAIGHT AS THEY COME.....

1.THE FACILITIES AT PORT ON SUNDAY WERE VERY GOOD AND THE PITCH SEEMING THE RAIN WE HAVE HAD WAS IMMACULATE. SHAME ABOUT THE BLOODY WIND. I CANT SEE A PROBLEM WITH THE FINAL BEING HELD AT PORT BUT I DO THINK IT SHOULD BE SHARED AROUND PERHAPS A GROUND GRADING BY REFEREES DURING THE SEASON TOP GRADES GET THE FINAL 2ND AND 3RD THE SEMI.

2.AS FOR THE FOOD I WAS A LIITLE BEMUSED WHEN I WAS TOLD WE WOULD BE REQUIRED TO PAY. WE DIDNT BOTHER AS WE HAD A MASSIVE DO BACK AT HELSTON AFTERWARDS.

3. I TAKE IT RODDERS YOU SAY OUR FIXTURES AT HELSTON ARE FIXED. WELL I WOULD LIKE YOU TO SEE OUR RUN IN MY FRIEND I WOULD NOT SAY WE HAVE MANY FAVOURS AND JOHN ROBERTS IS AS STRAIGHT AS THEY COME.....

winno mate was there not sausages and chips put on for both teams,or did are lot eat yours as well,there was stil loads left,even after are own eating machine goalie had finished,and bread and butter. :drink:

Guest WINNO

SEE LIKE I SAID I WASNT TOLD. DON'T THINK ANYONE SAID ANYTHING TO US. BUT NEVER MIND. NOT GOIN TO HURT ME ANYWAY..........HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SEE LIKE I SAID I WASNT TOLD. DON'T THINK ANYONE SAID ANYTHING TO US. BUT NEVER MIND. NOT GOIN TO HURT ME ANYWAY..........HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well said, Arlen !

Nothing against Port, just the politicking bar-steward who holds secret meetings with other people's club members. Would write and complain, but I'm clean out of bog roll.

John Roberts, Winno ? Straight as they come. Right. I see our game with Pz has been re-rearranged for Sat and their firsts have got a Friday night game. When are you going into politics yourself ? See you with the cocker spaniel Friday :clapper::clapper::clapper: !

that reporter must be fairly desperate for a story if he is trawling the site for a juicy story lol

he could write a whole book on some of the topics on this site,most of it is only said tongue in cheek though so bit poor on the reporters part putting it on the local rag.