Cornwall Football Forum

VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS OF HELSTON ATHLETIC V KEYNSHAM TOWN

Piran

Great highlights and a good win for helston . Unfortunately you can now  see why parkway had to make the decision to replace Kyle Moore. The sort of mistakes you see there were becoming very regular occurrence

why did they get rid of the other keepers ? 

jordan copp was best player on the park by a mile . Still a wasted talent really at that level. 

1 hour ago, sportsman10 said:

Great highlights and a good win for helston . Unfortunately you can now  see why parkway had to make the decision to replace Kyle Moore. The sort of mistakes you see there were becoming very regular occurrence

why did they get rid of the other keepers ? 

jordan copp was best player on the park by a mile . Still a wasted talent really at that level. 

I filmed Kyle Moore’s Helston ’debut at Barnstaple and I thought he was their man of the match, saving a penalty on the day. I have seen other Helston keepers spill the ball this season.

As for Jordan Copp, I agree - a very talented player who ought to be making more starts rather than coming off the bench with 20 minutes to go.

On 22/01/2023 at 13:28, Piran said:

I filmed Kyle Moore’s Helston ’debut at Barnstaple and I thought he was their man of the match, saving a penalty on the day. I have seen other Helston keepers spill the ball this season.

As for Jordan Copp, I agree - a very talented player who ought to be making more starts rather than coming off the bench with 20 minutes to go.

Have to say that Lee Hobbs got the call right with Kyle Moore. Parkway legend as they rose through the leagues, but Adam Parkes (in the few times I have seen him play) has a calm authority and consistency about him. Moore, to say the least, can be highly strung and looks always to have an unforced error in him.

Jordan Copp has always been an enigma. Quick, intelligent, great technique and genuinely two footed, but too often just seems to lack interest and disappear from games.