Cornwall Football Forum

GOOD LUCK PORTREATH

Guest Spenny

Yeah i second that Neil, all the best to Darren, Baggie, Jason, Alan and all the boys at Portreath.

Hope you win but just remember to enjoy the day.

Good luck to all envolved with Portreath F.C for the final on monday, I expect your all going to be looking very smart in your new speacial ties and shirts (Baggie told me all about them) :D

If you stop off in Truro on your way home just make sure that baggie has sat nav as he could quite easily get lost there. :D (Sorry fella couldnt resist)

I understand you boys have a big game but i was a little dissapointed more of you did not turn up at Jasons 40th (I think Alan may have something to say) :(

Message for Duane, Im just glad your football feet are better than your dancing shoes fella. :D

All the best for Monday and as has already been said by Spenny go out and enjoy the whole day. :thumbsup:

Guest Dermot

Good luck to Simon & Luke 2 of the young Refs representing the West in the Senior Cup and The Junior Cup Finals,well done lads. ;0) :clapper:

Guest sweeper

Everyone at Portreath would like to thank you all for your support.

We will give it our best shot to bring the cup back.

I hope to see a lot of friendly faces and hear a lot of support from the stands today. :yahoo:

See you all later.

Lets hope the weather holds and it doesn't rain otherwise we will be on second with a 4-30 kick off. :(

Well we wouldn't want the senior cup players to play on a muddy pitch and get there boots all dirty.

BLESS :D