Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS - Wednesday 26 October 2022

Parkway 4 Tiverton 2 

talk  about a game of 2 halves at bolitho first half parkway were poor and Tiverton with river Allen in midfield ,   not really much better to be honest .  managed to take the lead and parkway just looked like they were struggling to put a pass together. In fact I went and got an early beer as it was such a poor first half.  
what ever Lee said at half time must have woke them up as parkway were magnificent 2nd half and Tiverton couldn’t live with them. 
Callum hall was every where wining balls. Scoring. Crago was causing havoc. 
and all of sudden parkway were 4-1 up. 
Tiverton did score a consolation but were well beaten. Apparently they were missing 5-6 players and had to get in river Allen and few others to help out. 
great win for parkway and very good crowd. must been almost 700 odd there. 

• Dave Deacon changed the title to RESULTS - Wednesday 26 October 2022
10 hours ago, sportsman10 said:

Parkway 4 Tiverton 2 

talk  about a game of 2 halves at bolitho first half parkway were poor and Tiverton with river Allen in midfield ,   not really much better to be honest .  managed to take the lead and parkway just looked like they were struggling to put a pass together. In fact I went and got an early beer as it was such a poor first half.  
what ever Lee said at half time must have woke them up as parkway were magnificent 2nd half and Tiverton couldn’t live with them. 
Callum hall was every where wining balls. Scoring. Crago was causing havoc. 
and all of sudden parkway were 4-1 up. 
Tiverton did score a consolation but were well beaten. Apparently they were missing 5-6 players and had to get in river Allen and few others to help out. 
great win for parkway and very good crowd. must been almost 700 odd there. 

From what my man at Bolitho told me, sounded like Parkway out muscled and out ran Tiverton in the second half. Exactly what Yate did to them a few weeks ago, and was a return to a big part of what took Parkway to the title and promotion last season.

Shame there is now no league game until the tough looking away match against Poole on the 8th November, this and the visit of Hayes a few days later (both play off contenders) will be a really good measure of Parkway's improvement. They should go into these games in a lot better state of mind though.