Cornwall Football Forum

A blow that to parkway. Lee Hobbs as good as he is at motivating players and vast knowledge of  players. He has always needed to surrounded himself with a top coach . I can only imagine Karl Curtis is coming back. 
wonder what Matt cusuck is doing ? ? most jobs seem to have been taking. He surly would have been a shoe in at Saltash 

34 minutes ago, sportsman10 said:

A blow that to parkway. Lee Hobbs as good as he is at motivating players and vast knowledge of  players. He has always needed to surrounded himself with a top coach . I can only imagine Karl Curtis is coming back. 
wonder what Matt cusuck is doing ? ? most jobs seem to have been taking. He surly would have been a shoe in at Saltash 

From his Twitter comments, doesn't sound like it was his decision. 

1 minute ago, sportsman10 said:

Just seen that the retained list. 

No shock to see river Allen and Carter depart but maty andrews and Harrison Davis both let go. No mention of Tom bath either. 

Can see why Matt Andrew is going, but Harrison Davis is a surprise. Lee Hobbs has never been afraid of making big calls on players, and is usually proved right. Just a question of waiting and seeing who is incoming.

On 01/06/2022 at 23:20, Tavi Fan said:

Easy to let players go with their budget.

What has happened to River Allen? Used to see him running the show for Tiverton and now released by Parkway?

Apparently had his head turned by more money and wanted to leave and down tools.  as the captain  not excatly leading by example. And wasn’t the best in the changing room. 

more baffling is why was Matt cusuck was let go. Seems a really odd one I can only imagine it was to bring Curtis back in. Very harsh on him. One the main reason parkway got promoted