Cornwall Football Forum

Birmingham City Fans

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Greetings Kernow :c:

I'm a season ticket holder at St. Andrews (queue the jokes!) and i go to Cornwall quite a bit on my hols. Ive watched Penzance a few times and Porthleven (when they were good :D )

I was just wondering if there are any Blues fans down there? Any? Any at all?

Cant think of any Blues down here!! What is with your neck of the woods? Went to watch Argyle there last season and we lost 3-0. Went West Brom on saturday and lost 3-0. :angry: Did go with 3 Baggies on saturday. The journey home wasnt to bad!! :unsure:

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Argyle eh? i went to your place last season. We were terrible but Jaidi got us out of jail with a bullet header from a corner. I seem to remember blues singing fatty wants a pasty lol :D

Plymouth brought 3,000 to blues! a fair turn out! Why oh why did Whats his face go to leicester? must have been mad!

Guest TruroLad

birmingham city eh?

only super spurs fans, chelscum, manure, liverpool, arsescum + plymouth down this way, well thats what a good 80% of people support anyway.

scrap that i know one birmingham city fan.

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

To Coopsie and Truro lad... all i can say is 4-1 we beat the Spurs 4-1. Or if you want to add both games together.... it's 7-3 we beat the Spurs 7-3 :D

To St Darren :P I've been to Anfield 4 times with Birmingham and been chased 3 of them visits! I've stood on the Kop and caught the ball as it came into the crowd :D Liverpool scored from the resulting corner to win 1-0 in the last minute! :( (i should have kept the ball!)

To Dermot there's nowt wrong with Leicester apart from the chairman :angry2: I know Stephen Clemence quite well, and my son is in DJ Campbell's daughters class at school :thumbsup:

A couple of links for our poor Spurs fans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WZCOvfTzhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RUQA_QfX6k

see you all soon :yahoo:

Guest Dermot

Good player,Clemence,just hope that we can learn not to keep booting the ball over his head and to his feet a bit more so he can show us what he can do.Suprised Brum let him go. :mellow:

DJ looks a lively player,but as with most strikers we end up paying a good few quid for they always seem to get injured as soon as they arrive at Leicester. :(

I have been to St Andrews quite a few times when i used to live in Leicester and can only remember coming away victorious a few times. :glare:

Only know one Blues fan,Andy,he`s a doorman at Red Square here in Newquay. :smiley20:

Guest Blue_Dude-(^_^)

Good player,Clemence,just hope that we can learn not to keep booting the ball over his head and to his feet a bit more so he can show us what he can do.Suprised Brum let him go. :mellow:

DJ looks a lively player,but as with most strikers we end up paying a good few quid for they always seem to get injured as soon as they arrive at Leicester. :(

I have been to St Andrews quite a few times when i used to live in Leicester and can only remember coming away victorious a few times. :glare:

Only know one Blues fan,Andy,he`s a doorman at Red Square here in Newquay. :smiley20:

We should have kept Clem! A proper pro and a real nice bloke. The reason i say we should have kept him is, he used to let me have his players complimentary tickets for away games. A solid centre midfielder he is too. :thumbsup: