Cornwall Football Forum

Steve Proctor

Steve Proctor the popular Falmouth Town midfield/wing player has just undergone major knee surgery.

Last Friday a three hour operation rebuilding his crucial ligament and two severed tendons was successfully performed at Treliske hospital.

It was in a reserve game at Bickland earlier in the season when he sustained the injury and it will take extensive physio therapy before he hopes to start light training in nine months time.

We at Falmouth Town wish him the very best on his long haul to recovery.

Steve made 114 appearances for Town First team,scoring 17 goals between 2000-2007.

I understand he is now recovering at home.

Thanks for the messages of support. Yeah, after 5 long months i've finally had the operation. Falmouth did offer to fly me out to the States the day after but I didn't want to miss watching the Troon and Frogpool match! All going well, just badly swollen, painful and generally feeling sorry for myself! Spoken to Phil Shapcott, Strikey and a couple of other 'crocks' (only jokin) about the recovery and wouldn't mind catchin up with Troony sometime if he's out there. Thanks again,

Proccy

Gareth, do some work you waster. Yeah, got to admit it doesn't comare to the state of your leg mate! Going to phone 'Rog' tonight so will pass on your best.

Baggie: give us a clue? I might well of got past you, but are you sure I took the ball with me?

Bored of day time telly already, although I'm quite keen on 'Loose Women!'