Cornwall Football Forum

truro city / chris webb

any one confirm whats happened to chris are the rumours true has he left truro city after being the one guy who really has been there through thick and thin and i ment the football seasons not his waste band, any one heard whats happening ? would be interesting to find out

first of all no one was making wild asumptions the forum is to ask questions view your points and generally keep up with football in cornwall by the net , it was only a question iv heard that he has been moved from his post of football director so im allowed to ask is it true ? its a question why are u so defensive ? do you know something we dont ? i still support truro city and fotball in cornwall but of course we are all interested in any news regarding the flag ship of cornish football but no more interested than when lee harvy left liskeard to join tavistock then returned to liskeard in a month surly you just wonder what happened ? but are we not allowed to ask or think questions ?

Well said Metts, some of us get far too carried away at times and forget we still have the right to freedom of speech and opinion! I know the powers that be in this Country are doing their utmost to remove this forum but some people amaze me when they become so defensive over a simple question or topic raised on this Forum.

Does the Stig make complaints to local and national media/newspapers everytime he listens or reads something he doesnt agree with? No I think not!

Anyway, thats my rant for the day!

Yes, we have enjoyed a run of decent results since Boxing Day v Bodmin, where we felt we deserved atleast a point out of that game. So I guess you could say that gave us a real sense of belief to go into the new year with and have delivered 4 wins and a draw v Dartmouth in our last 5.

Saying that, there is a lot of football to be played and a tricky trip to Newton Abbott next up for us, who are in "our group", so 3 points vital to maintain our momentum before our Senior Cup away trip to Truro on the 12th!! The whole squad bar none, cant wait for that to come around.

In a football community like ours whre there are many links between teams and friends can't someone just ring him up and ask him if you're that desperate to know? :rolleyes: