Cornwall Football Forum

GODOPHIN VS EXMOUTH TOWN

Off to watch the G play tmmrw hoping its the G side that played so well in the 1st half last week  vs Tiverton Res and not the team that played in the 2nd half against 10 men and threw away a 2-0 lead and to loose 2-3 . I honestly cant see the  G beating Exmouth they have some really good players and they have Nathan Cooper who cant stop scoring and i think they got ex Plymouth Argyle  player Lee Phillips up front and dont know if hes still there but the player with the best name around ACE HIGH just love that name . Sorry G But i think the score will be 3-1 to Exmouth . Hope its not pouring with rain tmmrw and it will be a good game and a decent crowd will be there

Godolphin is my team Leeds and i think Newquay are in for a hammering i will be up Newquay in 2 weeks to watch them play Tavistock my car will be in the garage that week so i will just walk up the hill to see Tavistock dish out a another defeat to the peppermints hope imwrong butcant really see it .Enjoy your game Leeds United

Back from watching Godophin cold and wet  well Godolphin Atlantic well i wont swear but they where Abyssmal this afternoon dont think i have ever seen them play so bad Exmouth where a class act this afternoon and had good players all areas of the pitch even the Ace well he was Ace Ace high that is but so was Phillips Chirrane and Cooper all great players but my man of the match goes to Kevin Hill whoi thought was different class . The G where just awful and Exmouth could of had a lot more goals than the 5 they scored but for woeful finishing not good saves just bad misses ,Young Josh in the G goal had another mare and was lucky not to be sent off when given away the pen for Exmouths 5th goal but he will come good again hes a brilliant shot stopping but his handling at crosses and decision making are just poor .I cant really give a mom to the G this week no one had a good game but i will give it anyway to Ash Bradshaw for his goal line clearance .Nice to see Tom there reporting for the Newquay Voice and to meet a Forum member on the Exmouth coach sorry forgot your name . Well done Exmouth for a very good team performance andits ok G got some easy games coming up starting  next week with the visit of  the lads of St Austell Jason and the the friendly players then the G Plymouth Parkway and Saltash so 9 easy points there for the G army lol

Yes 110 % Cornish yes took my camera and neither me or Smokie dog enjoyed the match or the weather cold and wet 1 sided match EXMOUTH WON 5-0 Nathan Prentice not  a bad goalie but seen him make mistakes as well but young Josh Gilbert here in goal is making too many at the moment and the G treat there players really well

Going to be confusing now with someone calling themselves 110% Cornish are they actually Cornish and think they could think of something else but thats up to them and i think Newquay and St  Blazey will both stay up because the teams at the top of the league will turn down promotion and Newquay to beat Bodmin and go on and win the cup cant see that happening

I think they will both get a reprieve because no one will take promotion hope im right dont want to see Newquay or St Blazey go out of the league people look forward to going to these grounds i love going to St BLAZEY such nice people there i will be there in a few weeks to watch St Blazey play Plymouth Argyle Reserves

51 minutes ago, 100%cornish said:

I think they will both get a reprieve because no one will take promotion hope im right dont want to see Newquay or St Blazey go out of the league people look forward to going to these grounds i love going to St BLAZEY such nice people there i will be there in a few weeks to watch St Blazey play Plymouth Argyle Reserves

Sticker will take promotion I'm sure in the West.

I think he meant from the Premier. Parkway are too far behind so it looks unlikely. Sticker need I think seven points for the title and in the East it's still open with Stoke Gabriel hoping to regain their place, but Newton Spurs are also there and thereabouts. I would assume both would pass the grading so that would mean Sticker becoming St Austell's Boxing Day opponents!

1 hour ago, Willow Tree said:

I think he meant from the Premier. Parkway are too far behind so it looks unlikely. Sticker need I think seven points for the title and in the East it's still open with Stoke Gabriel hoping to regain their place, but Newton Spurs are also there and thereabouts. I would assume both would pass the grading so that would mean Sticker becoming St Austell's Boxing Day opponents!

But a team would be reprieved only if they were promoted not if they weren't. That's why I mentioned the West.