Cornwall Football Forum

REFEREE KIT/EQUIPMENT

To make it easier for those interested, here's what I have available. All kit is of the Nike brand. Sizes, where required, are all Large as well. Happy to negotiate prices. A little cautious as to how much because I paid a lot of money for all this. So want to get back as much as I can. Prices for a few items are due to them having the FA badge marked on them.

FA Referee Shirt - £25

Referee Socks - £5

Referee Training Top - £15

Linesman Flags - £10

Referee Gym Bag - £5

Referee Limit Watch - £15

Referee Notebooks with Pad and Pencil x2 - £7.50

Referee Fox 40 Whistle - £5

These are individual prices. However, I'm prepared to sell the whole lot at a discounted price of £50.

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎08‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 13:45, Postman Pat said:

Our mens football team are having a clear out and have an assortment of kits. Would they be of any use to you

Hi.

Would definitely be interested & they most certainly be of use.

Maybe I could visit a game at the start of next season unless you are looking to clear out sooner?

11 hours ago, JENGLE said:

Hi Julian, I would be interested in doing this, providing I can't get rid of it otherwise. Where are you based?

Hi

I am in Croydon but frequently attend games in Cornwall - was at Sticker last week and Porthleven the week before. I stay in Saltash when I am down.

Where abouts are you based?

Thanks

On 3/10/2017 at 13:24, Postman Pat said:

Redruth United we play at clijah croft.next time you are in Cornwall give me a shout if could meet you somewhere.would like to get rid sooner rather than later

Apologies for the delay in responding but couldnt post from my phone.

Happy to arrange that as requested. Is there a link to or list of your remaining home fixtures - 1st & 2nds?

If nothing ties in with my calendar I can can arrange just pop down to Redruth to collect.

My e mail - julian.chenery@hotmail.com

On 3/10/2017 at 17:30, JENGLE said:

Julian, I'm based in Truro. I'll get in touch if I don't sell them anytime soon.

That's great - many thanks - more than happy to arrange to collect.

On ‎13‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 10:47, Soccer Follower said:

I also have a set of shirts for you Julian.Please let me know also when you are coming to the Redruth area and will try to sort something out with you or Postman Pat.

Many many thanks Soccer Follower - I will let you know the arrangements. What team is yours?

6 hours ago, Julian Chenery said:

Postman Pat / Soccer Follower - if this is convenient I am happy to get a train from Saltash to Redruth on Easter Sunday morning?

Arrival times are 10:47 or 11:56.

I can then get one back in the afternoon.

Hi mate, give me a shout when you are down, I have some kit. I can meet you in Saltash or Callington

17 hours ago, Postman Pat said:

Okay will sort out. We have a Facebook page. Redruth united

Many thanks - have liked the page. Does Easter Sunday suit you or would you prefer another date?

14 hours ago, karaoke said:

Hi mate, give me a shout when you are down, I have some kit. I can meet you in Saltash or Callington

Hi mate. I have a drop off point in Saltash - my mums! - if that is convenient? Can be dropped off whenever suits you. Many thanks.

5 hours ago, Julian Chenery said:

Many thanks - have liked the page. Does Easter Sunday suit you or would you prefer another date?

Hi mate. I have a drop off point in Saltash - my mums! - if that is convenient? Can be dropped off whenever suits you. Many thanks.

Hi Julian, pm me or drop me a txt with the address 07887567325

On 3/15/2017 at 15:27, Postman Pat said:

Okay will sort out. We have a Facebook page. Redruth united

Hi Postman Pat - does Easter Sunday am suit you - looking to book my train tickets.

On 3/13/2017 at 10:47, Soccer Follower said:

I also have a set of shirts for you Julian.Please let me know also when you are coming to the Redruth area and will try to sort something out with you or Postman Pat.

Hi Soccer Follower - just the same as I asked Postman Pat ie is Easter Sunday ok?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/04/2017 at 13:27, Julian Chenery said:

Many many thanks to both Postman Pat & Soccer Follower for giving up part of their Easter Sunday to donate kit.

I look forward to meeting you both on Sunday,

Great gesture from you both.

Just to let you know I have condensed it into two bags but they are not light.text me when you leave Truro then we will know you are 10 minutes away. Safe journey see you sunday