Cornwall Football Forum

Vets Fixtures 13th March

Packhorse 3 Perranporth 1. Great win for the home side though the omens didn't look good when we suffered a few no shows before the game + lost a defender through injury after about 10 minutes. By this stage the away side were already 1-0 to the good and I'd suffered the indignity of having a piercing ring ripped out with a well placed shot to the groin area. Weasel playing at the back created the equaliser, driving up the pitch he crashed a shot off the bar, the rebound tucked away by Cameron Hague. 1-1 HT. Second half dominated by the home side, myself being fed through and drilling a low shot in at the near post. Chances came and went before Lee Collings sealed the points with a great run past 4 players, goalie keeping out the initial shot but the rebound was poked home. Good win after last weeks poor performance and defeat, Perranporth offered a stern test and beating them for the first time was a boost. Well refereed by Paul Buscombe. Few weeks off now due to Penzance pulling out. My legs need it.

50 minutes ago, Bumdingo said:

I'd suffered the indignity of having a piercing ring ripped out with a well placed shot to the groin area. 

Please, please, please, Bumdingo, there might be children watching!?!

53 minutes ago, Bumdingo said:

Few weeks off now due to Penzance pulling out. My legs need it.

Is that some kind of euphemism???