Cornwall Football Forum

RESULTS

Guest Chris B

Newquay Res 1 Hayle Res 3

Well done Hayle who wanting it more and deservedly find themselves up at the top end of the table ! You are having a great season and have some good players.

We had a bad day today and sorry to the ref for the ear-ache he got from some of our frustrated lads.

I think we had at least 8 or 9 one-on-ones today before Marcus Smith actually scored our late consolation. Hayle must never have felt the win was in doubt as for long periods of the game they played with a two-goal cushion !

Also, NEWSFLASH....myself and Matt Darwent have been replaced as the reserve team mangament by Vic Osbourne and Lawrence McKune who begin their duties on wednesday at training. They ahve our full support and we can both concentrate on playing and enjoying the footy again ! There are many great things being done at our club and I think this is just one more step towards a better structure at the club. The results will come.

UP the peppermints

perranporth 3 st ives 1

r maynard, j cox, a aquarti.

dont know the st ives scorer.

also welcome back sam moustrides(hope thats spelt right)

truro res next week, good luck lads.

up the pilchards

Perranwell 7-0 Penzance

Men v Boys. Pz never had one shot on goal all game. First time ever for me I think after watching 800 plus games.

Game delayed due to injury to Mike Burt of PZ. Went to hospital by ambulance for neck/head injury.

1-0 2nd min

2-0 18th min

3-0 38th min

4-0 45 +1 min

H-T

5-0 51mins

6-0 85mins

7-0 90+6mins

8 mins extra not including time for injury.

Crowd of 23 including 4 from Pz.

Pz man of match - Damien Norman (keeper). Kept ball out so many times as it could have been 20-0 and that is no joke.

HELSTON 3 STICKER 2 A.E.T.

GOOD HARD FAST PHYSICAL GAME . STICKER ARE A VERY GOOD SIDE AND WOULD BE TOP 6 IN THE COMBO EASY VERY ORGANISED DRILLED OUTFIT CREDIT TO ECPL...

SLOPPY LAZY DEFENDING FOR STICKERS 2 GOALS. DOMO WITH YET ANOTHER HAT TRICK 4 US WE PLAYED SOME GOOD FOOTBALL IN SPELLS. ANOTHER WIN AND AS I SAY EVERY GAME AS IT COMES....

Wendron 1-4 Illogan

We decided to fall asleep first 30 seconds and let Wendron Score but from then on it was all Illogan. Played some great football all over the pitch but was given the time to do so. Went in 1-0 down at half time but managed to score early second half and from then on it was a straight forward victory. Hatrick from Pitt (myself) and 1 from Craig williams.

kev this was a league game was it not. (a) it was 3pm k.o. (B) no extra time played.

spoke to the ref after the game and he said it was a league game. in one local paper it said league and another reported it as being league.

can any one confirm this, if it is the case we feel hard done by as we were playing for a replay to get you to st day and play you there.

seriously though it was a good game with a fair result, either team could have won it.