Cornwall Football Forum

hooray - polos

Guest bertie

Finally....the end is near....just to say all the polos that were ordered and paid for :thumbsup: , will be dispatched this Thursday/Friday. Again...apologies for the massive delay....lack of communication on my part with the original embroiderers who I thought could do the logo...but left it 5 weeks to tell me...then took them to our new embroiderer who has done them in 7 working days...big lesson learnt this year especially around the summer months before colleges and Schools start.

Regards

Bertie

Yes Mr CockerKneeBoy...My boss did indeed rang me at home on my day off to ask me what was going on!!and that there was an irate customer on the phone (not the 1st time in the last few months :( )...I can verify that they are indeed getting done in the next 48 hrs....so hopefully depending on the post...they should be with you on Sat morning as they will be sent out 1st class. Again.............apologies....for this one....bertie

Yes Mr CockerKneeBoy...My boss did indeed rang me at home on my day off to ask me what was going on!!and that there was an irate customer on the phone (not the 1st time in the last few months :( )...I can verify that they are indeed getting done in the next 48 hrs....so hopefully depending on the post...they should be with you on Sat morning as they will be sent out 1st class. Again.............apologies....for this one....bertie

bertie, I’m sorry to hear that fella, and on your day off as well :(

I understand you being a little peed of the fact that your boss rang you at home, the funny thing is when I spoke to him he said to me he knew nothing about the order which is a little worrying as he is your boss.

I would argue the fact about the irate bit as well chap, I paid for mine just as everyone else did (months ago) and I understand the fact you have had problems but that’s not my fault or my problem fella, I work in an environment where things need to be ordered and if they take longer than expected then it becomes my problem and I have to deal with that and also the customer, I’m sure you can understand our point of view just as we have yours fella, Last season i ordered quite a few polo shirts for a football club and they were done by your company and took no time at all so when I heard your firm was doing this lot i though great, as it has turned out they have taken longer than expected but hey that’s all part of life and no point in crying over it at the end of the day.

I would like to say a big thank you though for getting them done and i look forward to receiving mine in the next few days fella.

Many thanks chap and much appreciated :D