Cornwall Football Forum

Throgmorton Cup

Just the sort of smart arse comments to encourage other potential sponsors to come forward and back the league, very easy to lose these deals in the current climate Phil and his team have done a great job in filling the hole left by the departure of Mr. Throgmorton, they should be congratulated for the speed of their actions and Steve Ware of Walter Parsons thanked for his input I daresay many other options were open to him with his sponsorship budget. Think on before your cheapshot remarks endanger any other potential investors, or perhaps you posters are happy to club together and fill coffers for the league!

Just the sort of smart arse comments to encourage other potential sponsors to come forward and back the league, very easy to lose these deals in the current climate Phil and his team have done a great job in filling the hole left by the departure of Mr. Throgmorton, they should be congratulated for the speed of their actions and Steve Ware of Walter Parsons thanked for his input I daresay many other options were open to him with his sponsorship budget. Think on before your cheapshot remarks endanger any other potential investors, or perhaps you posters are happy to club together and fill coffers for the league!

Hang on, it's just a bit of light-hearted fun!

Walter C Parson are every bit as welcome as any other sponsors would be, and so a big 'hello' and 'thank you' to them.

Incidentally, this is the very first time I have ever heard of this company and I'm sure the same thing might apply to a number of other local supporters, so it looks as if the deal is already starting to deliver the results that the sponsor is setting out to achieve.

A huge welcome to them, anyway!