Cornwall Football Forum

A win for St Keverne and a defeat for Threemilestone today will see the Truro based side's Combo bid go down in flames.

A win for Threemilestone will leave them hoping the sides around them drop points in their last few remaining games and it could be senior football next season.

Threemilestone play on Wednesday, not today.

I agree,illogan have no ambition.why wouldn't any club want to better themselves? If you keep the players it must be boring winning the leagues and not playing a higher level if you have the chance.its not like they would have huge travelling expenses.all players should try and play the best level they can.

cornishbarbarian, on 11 May 2013 - 7:49 PM, said:

Try telling that to Illogan.

I tell you what!! Why don't you worry about your own club and not illogan pal!! We're having a whale of a time!! If you was good enough you would be here enjoying it with us!!

Touched a nerve perhaps...

Yes very effected by this haha!! Again read my last post see you next season?

I think people need I realise what would happen if Illogan reserves did go combo, First team would have to go Penninsula league which would mean more money is needed... Looks like the club will have to have a "promotion to penninsula charity fund pot"

I agree,illogan have no ambition.why wouldn't any club want to better themselves? If you keep the players it must be boring winning the leagues and not playing a higher level if you have the chance.its not like they would have huge travelling expenses.all players should try and play the best level they can.

just ask Bodmin prime example