Torpoint Athletic 4 Launceston 0

Division One

Camelford 3 St Stephens Borough 1

Edgcumbe 5 St Stephen 4

Nanpean Rovers 0 St Teath 1

Roche 2 St Blazey Gate 1

St Blazey 0 Polperro 2

Morwenstow 3 v 2 lanreath

Massive 3 points for us today especially with st Dom losing .

Tough game against a physical and vocal lanreath team .

Lanreath took the lead through a unstoppable 25 yard pile driver in top corner , we drew level about 15 mins later all square at half time .

2nd half we played better football and went 2 1 up then 10 mins later got a 3rd . With about 10 mins left lanreath had 2 players sent off within about 5 mins of each other . Lanreath got a 2nd with a minute to go and had 2 good chances saved to .

Ref was ok made a few funny decisions mainly the 1st sending off .

Lets hope wadebridge get deducted points for not raising team which will help us with our relegation battle

Excellent 3 points today for saltash against Tavistock. I thought the referee had a very good game and dealt with a feisty affair very well. It is a shame that the 7 or 8 players of Tavistock that continued to work exceptionally hard and play good football were let down by two players more intent on fouling, injuring and simulation rather than winning the game.

Edgecumbe 5 - 4 st stephen

We should never be losing a game we score 4 goals in same story all bloody season for us edgecumbe very good side and in my opinion the best footballing side in the league

St.stephen goals

Craig coad 2 (1 pen)

Courtney rowe

Aiden le mausier

Watched the parkway liskeard game today liskeard really unlucky scored 4 were better team in my opinion, so guess now they are the champions so well done parkway I suppose! can't believe a pub team has won the ecpl tho, poor league this year for them to eventually do it

Posted · Hidden by Dave Deacon, April 20, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Dave Deacon, April 20, 2013 - No reason given

I don't think you have a clue about this league Shafts. The standard has been quite good in both divisions. You must be watching Saturday morning kids stuff

This league has been the toughest for a while with a variety of teams gunning for the top two positions, there have been numerous teams occupying the top spot and out of them, Parkway have held it the longest whilst beating anyone who's came in their way quite comprehensively on some occasions.

Congrats lads.

Shafts is it cause your not good enough to play in this league you've decided to slate it or is it cause your in a bad mood cause Saltash beat you today denying tavi anychance at the league. Don't kid yourself pal you would never get in a pub team.

Shafts is it cause your not good enough to play in this league you've decided to slate it or is it cause your in a bad mood cause Saltash beat you today denying tavi anychance at the league. Don't kid yourself pal you would never get in a pub team.

Not one of us Frankie. could be one of you though as you all hide behind stupid names!

Guys,

Shafts is NOT Ryan Lowton.

Please do not associate that numpty Shafts with Tavistock.

Oh and congratulations to the Parkway guys. Some top lads there. Well done.

Christian Evans

Hahahahahaha Garf is his name Frankie,think your the doughnut mate,mind you if you play for Saltash i can understand that.

Sorry did I say it wasn't his real name? No! I said stupid name you want to learn to read DOUGHNUT!

Who do u play for then humf? Go on surprise me.

Just because you play with people JayJay 21 doesnt mean you have to like them mate ??? anyway don t want to talk to you so go away.

Shafts is Ryan lowton and how do u know frankies not my real name?

No Frankie on Saltash team sheet buddy? Shafts is you! Easy as you lot are ramming it down every one's throat who Shafts is? What a numpty!

Nanpean 0 - 1 St Teath.

Good even game deflected shot wins it after 10mins, Rovers missed 2 sitters one in each half, although Henderson in the home goal made a couple of decent saves. Well Refereed and game played in the right sprit.

Good luck to St Teath for the rest of the season, see you next week.

well done Elburton

Well done indeed !

Following on from a much improved performance against Parkway on Wednesday, in which they were unlucky not to come away with a share of the spoils, the Villa squad stepped up to the mark again in their effort to avoid being embroiled in a relegation battle in the last couple of fixtures.

A fine display from Jacob Smale, who netted a hattrick, ensured Villa claimed a much needed three points.

Watched the morwenstow game yesterday and must say that both lanreath players deserved to be sent off constant whinging the whole game and talked there self into the book twice especially bradley powell- Good player(Shocking attitude).

His Conduct after being sent off was also shocking.

About the game it was a proper relegation battle so not at all pretty but morwenstow just edged it in the end mostly down to finishing..Morwenstow had least of the ball but took there chances when they come few and far between...

One last thing a cracking goalkeeping performance from jayjay21 keep it up son

I think we're in for a very interesting finale in both leagues!

Just starting to notice that Torpoint have picked up of late and may make a charge for 2nd whilst Saltash have the points on the board already which is always nice. Millbrook and Tavi seem to be dropping points left, right and centre at the minute and with Bude's run in, we have a massive chance at 2nd and subsequently promotion.

In Div 1, I can't see Kilk not grabbing either 1st or 2nd. They have a reasonable run in and games in hand over the rest. Not sure on the other spot though, I originally thought St.Teath would win it but take your pick now out of 4/5.