Cornwall Football Forum

really good to see redruth united apply for senior football! best of luck

i just from local player in camborne/redruth area am glad to see redruth united show there intentions by applying for combo football next season and for ground to be passed is big step towards that, will be good for another combo team locally hopefully soon one them can make step up to peninsula which be fantastic for football in camborne/redruth too best luck redruth united end of season hope you succeed :) shows hard work can get you places

Thank-you for your best wishes stokefan 1.

np its good someones, trying make real bid to better local football in camborne redruth area. hopefully more teams can take from this example and make real push through leagues and have go no matter what worries have if dont try never know

good luck to redruth utd can remember playing against them in the mining league [for long rock]great to see any club wanting to progress ,it seems the pyramid system is starting to work hopefully hayle will be able keep their combo place and entertain you next season,we have over the last few years played preseason friendlies against redruth utd and have always had some good games and fun afterwards so look forward to this again well done lads

If you look at the trelawney premier league I know it's early days but threemilestone are tenth . And with teams like illogan redruth mawnan and st buryan above them a top four finish is by no means guaranteed

i think redruth know theres a lot of top sides in league who can beat eachother however personally think redruth have 2nd strongest squad in league apart from illogan no disrespect but with illogan not going up obviously due to a team already in combo redruth strong favourites to finish 2nd and gain promotion