Cornwall Football Forum

I see Wade Brown has played a few games for St Buryan. Is this a full time signing or just when Pendeen don't have a Combo game?

Cracking signing if true, great capture Ian. Surely Buryan boost one of the best, if not the best, attacking forces in Junior football with the likes of Josh Findlay, Corey Howes, Luke Waller when back and now Wade Brown?

Bumped into my old player wade at wendron today, only to remind him who told him he'd be a great centre forward. What a nice lad he is though and just to confirm he is staying at st b for the remainder of the season. If your reading this wade see u in a few weeks matey beers are on me, fella. Aufwidersehen

Bumped into my old player wade at wendron today, only to remind him who told him he'd be a great centre forward. What a nice lad he is though and just to confirm he is staying at st b for the remainder of the season. If your reading this wade see u in a few weeks matey beers are on me, fella. Aufwidersehen

. I bumped in to him in truro a few weeks ago ,lovely lad and great player when at truro a load of years ago