Cornwall Football Forum

Camborne Park vs Stithian Res Div 5 cup

as it stands im waiting to hear back from dave cp manager but he is happy to ko at either 1pm 130 if agreed with stithians or he may get pool school. thats all i know at present st ives are being told normal ko end of. yeh just spoke to dave and gerald has cancelled there fixyure although dave is still attempting an early ko

as it stands im waiting to hear back from dave cp manager but he is happy to ko at either 1pm 130 if agreed with stithians or he may get pool school. thats all i know at present st ives are being told normal ko end of. yeh just spoke to dave and gerald has cancelled there fixyure although dave is still attempting an early ko

i am understanding stithians have refused an early kick off so looking for 2 clock kik off somewhere else

use to have a changing room at the top nigel.i think it was a div. police who played there.

don't think the council will allow it because of the houses being so close,much the same as penryn really.

how can trevenson use pool school then as the houses r close and roskere is also very close to houses behind our ground?