Cornwall Football Forum

Best Player In Combination Football

Thanks Hayd, appreciate that coming from a fellow natural Goalscorer. Wish I could have my time over, would have stayed out of the nightclubs and on the training field more often! Glad you were there to see my worst miss ever down Draceana mate! Hope you and the family are well Jamo, catch up at a game soon no doubt bud. Hi Mike, I make it 14 clubs in all since my first game for Malabar in 1980 aged 13! Wouldn't be allowed these days! I'll PM you, don't want to bore anyone on here mate! x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this topic is not as bad as poeple make out, so long as managers dont come on here and just name their own team! personnally i think this its tough to prove who's correct etc, i have a select few, i'll start with the best midfield.....what do you think?

5 Across the midfield....

CM - Ian Hodges

CM - Gossy

Just infront - Steve Brewer-

LM - Lad from Iloogan....Skinny ish lad, rapid.....anyone help me out?!

RM - Perranwell lad, blonde hair, again not sure of his name.......?!

who'd you swap in and out for that? got to be pace out wide for me, that'll scare the cr*p out of any defence?!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Deadcert" data-cid="229799" data-time="1360170019"><p>

Pointers I think the lad you describe from Illogan LM is Dominic Pullen and he certainly knows where the net is !!!!!!</p></blockquote>

The LM doesn't stand for large man...! No offence! The lad mentioned is the one I am thinking of.