Cornwall Football Forum

the best 11 from the big 3 ??

was just seeing peoples thoughts on what the best 11 players would be from a selection of players from bodmin ,saltash and plymouth parkway ??? i would still say all 11 would come from bodmin ... just a thought as if whispers are true and big money finds its way into a certain club. some lucky manager may have this luxury next season ...

was just seeing peoples thoughts on what the best 11 players would be from a selection of players from bodmin ,saltash and plymouth parkway ??? i would still say all 11 would come from bodmin ... just a thought as if whispers are true and big money finds its way into a certain club. some lucky manager may have this luxury next season ...

Big 3? Camelford beat Saltash 4 2 at kimberley and Parkway 3 0 at home and could have won by more. In my opinion there is only a big 1 in the prem others in the top 10 are much of a likeness.

I think on their day, anyone can beat anyone in this league. As a Saltash fan, i have seen my side get a fantastic draw against bodmin and the next game we lose 4-2 to Camelford. And thats taking nothing away from Camelford, they were worthy winners on the night and played some great football.

As far as players i would like to see at Kimberley from our rivals. Jon Heveran, and Mark Berry (parkway), Luxton and Brokenshire (bodmin) have already impressed as well. I'd also take Drummond from Falmouth. Obviously none of these would happen though.

I was a little apprehensive about our 4 signings from Liskeard pre-season, but they seemed to be really making a difference to the side now. Goals seem to be coming from everywhere

Ok then people forget the so called big 3 and name your SWPL best 11. Ill start this one...... GK - MILLER (BODMIN) RB - CLARK (SALTASH) CB - COULTON (SALTASH) CB - SIMMONDS (BODMIN) LB - SARGISON (SALTASH) LM - HOBBS (BODMIN) CM - KRAC (BODMIN) CM - BREKONSHIRE (BODMIN) RM -COLWELL (BODMIN) ST - LUXTON (BODMIN) ST - CARTER (BODMIN). I had a good think and this is what i settled with, realise it is very heavy with Saltash and Bodmin but those where the ones i settled with. No doubt there will be opposition to my selections as it is always a matter of opinion this type of thing. So lets see what we come up with.

Not this topic again. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave the lad alone.

A fit Hobbs would be in the best 11.

i've only recently joined the forum, and having seen him play, and whilst seeing his name mentioned in the 11 just passing comment and wandered if he'd had chance at a higher level, won't comment again beaker

Leave the lad alone.

beaker i have yet to see you make any decent topic on this site ,so falling asleep while reading all the comments must be some impressive work ..

as for hobbs he would get in any best 11 in the league easy if fit and had his head in it ,if not he wouldnt get in the the best 40 .

it was just a chance to see who people think would make the best team and conclusion is bodmin would supply pretty much all of them .

Leave the lad alone.

i've only recently joined the forum, and having seen him play, and whilst seeing his name mentioned in the 11 just passing comment and wandered if he'd had chance at a higher level, won't comment again beaker

Dudley just ignore beaker!

Seems the type of bloke how has alot to say about nothing.

Forever trying to discredit others posts! And for god sake dont mention his beloved Bodmin! :P

Leave the lad alone.

Dudley just ignore beaker!

Seems the type of bloke how has alot to say about nothing.

Forever trying to discredit others posts! And for god sake dont mention his beloved Bodmin! :P

haha, thanks for the advice, I've not seen many of his posts, I'm sure we'll have some good banter, I'm quite enjoying some of the opinions on here, some just tell it how it is.