Cornwall Football Forum

ECPL FIXTURES SATURDAY 13th October

we have lost a lot of players this year and simo will be a big loss but his heart was not in it and he has been poor all season bar one game get him sober he is a great player but we will carry on punching above are weight like we have for years we only have and want players that put in the 110 percent for the club

we have lost a lot of players this year and simo will be a big loss but his heart was not in it and he has been poor all season bar one game get him sober he is a great player but we will carry on punching above are weight like we have for years we only have and want players that put in the 110 percent for the club

Have to agree about Simo. I've coached him since he was a 15 yo at Elite DC and the lad has so much ability, but the fact that he's now 22 and playing for Elburton's 2nd team and not their 1sts, tells it's own story.

Always played the game for fun and the crac with the lads rather than push himself to a higher standard which is a great shame.

Having said that, behind the laugh and a joke, he is a great lad and I hope he does well with his mates at Elburton.

As for Bere?......losing quality players like Marcus Pethick, Jason Cordice, Mike Cornew, Nick Aplin, Ed Hiller and now Simo is of course gonna knock any team for six, but the one sure thing about them over the years that I was there is that whenever they seemed right up against it they would dig in show that old 'Berey' spirit and pull out a performance.

They're gonna miss Euan Mc,Call for the next 5 weeks or so and only having Aaron Rockey for one (maybe two) weeks out of every four is never a good thing (best player in the ECPL by a mile), but as 'Jefferson Hogg' says, they'll continue to punch above their weight and will end up doing OK.

They've steadied the ship with a couple of good results, albeit against 2 of the 3 weakest teams in the division and have arguably the 3rd weakest team at home next week, then Wadebridge in the Supplementary Cup.

Much harder games to come in November and December but as long as they don't lose any more players to injury, suspension (or other clubs), then there'll always be four or five teams below them in the League.

agree with coachKT.. bere :thumbsup:

will always give teams a good game.

maybe surprize a few teams this season as well

have always enjoy refereeing them. :thumbsup:

SPUDRUNNER..

why come on here and slate one of the most respectable managers in the ecpl. :SM_carton:

maybe you are a ex player who as fallen out with martin.

in all the time i have referee his teams. he as never ran the line to me.

and i think i speak for a few referees on here. and say most of us find him to be very well mannered and very respectful towards match officials.

in the league.

agree with coachKT.. bere :thumbsup:

will always give teams a good game.

maybe surprize a few teams this season as well

have always enjoy refereeing them. :thumbsup:

SPUDRUNNER..

why come on here and slate one of the most respectable managers in the ecpl. :SM_carton:

maybe you are a ex player who as fallen out with martin.

in all the time i have referee his teams. he as never ran the line to me.

and i think i speak for a few referees on here. and say most of us find him to be very well mannered and very respectful towards match officials.

in the league.

Hi Marty, completly agree, MQ is one of the best. Have you got rid of the 4 stone of ugly fat you have yet? (Didn't know you were cutting your head off)

al your so funny :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

in on the 7th for my gastric bypass.

on a liver diet for 14 day this is day 3 ( saturday) and it is killing me not used to not eating a few things but it will be worth it on the 7th

by the way have lost another stone will need all do referee kits when i come back. so will be giving you a bell al :thumbsup: :thumbsup: